I really dont feel attracted to

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I understand what you mean, I see attractive ones on social media but real life it’s very rare.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I'm just curious. I thought you were an African American man at first and the fanfic stuff was trolling. What do you write fanfic for?
Different shows I like. My favorite couples or hypothetical situations between characters. Mostly fan stuff. Been reading and writing since I was 13. Good times.

Different shows I like. My favorite couples or hypothetical situations between characters. Mostly fan stuff. Been reading and writing since I was 13. Good times.

I'm trying to get into writing, but I'm terrible at it. Do you have the balls to share some of your work

:dwill:

Baljeet grabbed srilanka by the hand and hugged her long and hard. He breathed on her neck his hot breath on her jugular vein. He kissed srilanka on the left cheek, then right then forhead, and whispered in her ear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:drakelaugh:@A_A

Somali women I'm serious they just don't appeal to me. Any guy feels the same? Is there something wrong with me?
That’s ok. Just don’t put them down. Man you know how embarrassing the self hate is. One time hearing a black guy saying he doesn’t date black girls. Meanwhile saying they have kinky hair, dark skin. While he had the same thing!! Good lord.

Trending