I realised somali men have big

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::hahaidiot::mindblown:
You know this is going to somnet as well. You ain't getting off the hook that easily. Ayaydaadii gacanta qaloocday wase. No more insulting Somalis and Muslims for you and getting away with it. This will be for posterity you fruity incestuous bastard .
:coolphone: somnet Agents have already been dispatched to put you in front of Hutu Maxaakiimta.. Anything you have said and has been said to you might be used in evidence at an Alshabab administered court. You have the right to remain silent and will be provided a court appointed attorney if you can not afford one.

Q

Queen Carawelo

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::hahaidiot::mindblown:
You know this is going to somnet as well. You ain't getting off the hook that easily. Ayaydaadii gacanta qaloocday wase. No more insulting Somalis and Muslims for you and getting away with it. This will be for posterity you fruity incestuous bastard .
:coolphone: somnet Agents have already been dispatched to put you in front of Hutu Maxaakiimta.. Anything you have said and has been said to you might be used in evidence at an Alshabab administered court. You have the right to remain silent and will be provided a court appointed attorney if you can not afford one.

f*ck you and somnet. Don't come to this site to steal our materials. But you guys can have waraabe, he's a worthless member. Doesn't contribute anything worthy to the site. Take him and don't let t the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

Apollo

VIP
This thread is gay as f*ck. :dead:

However, if a Somali girl said the same thing about Somali women would you guys still call her a khaniisad? There seems to be a double standard.

Kinda late, but....
pausa.gif~c200

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooooooooool this is still funny.

Here's waraabe having a conversation about a guy's butt.

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at his butt.
It is so big. [scoff]
He looks like one of those male strippers

I mean, his butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean- Look!

Look waar dadkan WAA mucjiiso but lately the most khannis related topic are coming from our idoor friends coolio:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh:yacadiim:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This L even effects our recognition, recognition we deeply seek but a battyman statement by our adamant crusader for recognition hurts our mission :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts