I read an insight about the Ethiopian dam

And the fact that they got blocked by the world bank is really sad to think about it tbh, just because Egypt is entitled.

But probably the most beautiful part is that everyone donated what they could afford alongside the government, those living in the country and the diasporas!

I know that many people might not like the country itself but this is really amazing and beautiful, because they worked together to build a dam that will help their nation

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
sad kulaha nayaa it's good, what do u think they'll do after that dam they'll start damming the two shabella's and that will be drought and starvation for somalis plus they'll be more powerful than they're now which is bad for somalis, stop with the weed/herb maybe than u can think straight

Besides that Egypt’s claims are laughable lmao “the Nile is a gift from Allah!” “We signed a treaty with Britain so they can’t do it”

Meanwhile they are forgetting that Ethiopia didn’t sign that stupid treaty and never got colonised by Britain so they aren’t legally bound to that treaty :mjlol:

Also the Nile isn’t the only gift to the Egyptians, it’s a gift to all the countries having the Nile. Either way it originated in Ethiopia so they have to get over it.

It’s weird how they didn’t consulate anyone for their dam and made regions in Nubia (southern Egypt and northern Sudan) drown mostly for their selfish reasons. And that treaty only gave Sudan less then 20% rights to the Nile and all the other countries little to no any right

Last edited:
sad kulaha nayaa it's good, what do u think they'll do after that dam they'll start daming the two shabella's and that will be drought and starvation for somalis plus they'll be more powerful than they're now which is bad for somalis
Hmmm, I need to say this to idiots like you
: y’all need to get out from this idiotic fairy tail and actually use your brains.

Ethiopia is using that dam because they are a Land locked country. They don’t have a source and went through many massive starvations and droughts. They are trying to grow and to prevent this issue. Egypt is against a whole ass sea and won’t suffer the same consequences as Ethiopia would.

They won’t do that to the shabella’s because A: that region stinks of terrorism currently and is unsafe and B: it isn’t as strong or as powerful as the Nile river itself

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Hmmm, I need to say this to idiots like you
: y’all need to get out from this idiotic fairy tail and actually use your brains.

Ethiopia is using that dam because they are a Land locked country. They don’t have a source and went through many massive starvations and droughts. They are trying to grow and to prevent this issue. Egypt is against a whole ass sea and won’t suffer the same consequences as Ethiopia would.

They won’t do that to the shabella’s because A: that region stinks of terrorism currently and is unsafe and B: it isn’t as strong or as powerful as the Nile river itself
nayaa are u dumb, do u know where the two shabelle river start it ain't somalia it's in ethiopia and i don't give sh@t about ethiopia, if i was u i would worry about my own people starvation than aidtopia plus they already planing to dam the shabelle rivers
here the river start, educate yourself before talking
1627341417140.png

It will be entertaining because Egypt is just threatening Ethiopia at this point and Ethiopia is just like:
1627341438026.jpeg

This will be so peaceful and amazing because Somalia will FINALLY not be responsible for any shit
1627341505393.gif

nayaa are u dumb, do u know where the two shabelle river start it ain't somalia it's in ethiopia and i don't give sh@t about ethiopia, if i was u i would worry about my own people starvation than aidtopia,
here the river start, educate yourself before talking
View attachment 194932
Ehum, I don’t want to call you a moron but you do realise that the streams aren’t strong in Ethiopia compared to Somalia right?

the rivers are not useful as the Nile itself lmao, maybe for Somalia but then again, we have the gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Ehum, I don’t want to call you a moron but you do realise that the streams aren’t strong in Ethiopia compared to Somalia right?

the rivers are not useful as the Nile itself lmao, maybe for Somalia but then again, we have the gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean
nothing is useless in the world anything everything can be used, people are not dumb but i can't say the same for u tho

nothing is useless in the world anything everything can be used, people are not dumb but i can't say the same for u tho
Are you genuinely those type of people who think Ethiopia is plotting anything and everything against Somalis? If so our conversation is dead then lmao

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Are you genuinely those type of people who think Ethiopia is plotting anything and everything against Somalis? If so our conversation is dead then lmao
if person i hate become weak i would def put them down and use them however i wish plus it's in their interest to put them down u don't want them to be more powerful than u, u don't know politican

if person i hate become weak i would def put them down and use them however i wish plus it's in their interest to put them down u don't want them to be more powerful than u, u don't know politican
Somalia is in a bad state our government is worried about worse things then Egypt and Ethiopia beefing about a river

Trending