I rarely see Habesha girls in the UK? Where are you guys all meeting them

I have literally seen like one or two in my whole life, where are you guys meeting them. I was in Canada and I saw shitload of them. In the UK, they are like unicorns

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Shepherds Bush, Willsden, Acton, Northolt, Harrow for west and Northwest London.

Finsbury Park, Camden, Holloway, Seven Sisters, Angel for North London.

Camberwell, Kennington, Vauxhall, Brixton, Clapham, Battersea, Streatham for South London.

You go to any of these places anytime in the day, you'll find plenty Habesha/Eri honeys.

Apollo

VIP
I have literally seen like one or two in my whole life, where are you guys meeting them. I was in Canada and I saw shitload of them. In the UK, they are like unicorns

They outnumber Somalis in mainland Europe (Nordic countries, Germanic countries etc). Mainly Tigrayans. Also, many on the West Coast of the US.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Shepherds Bush, Willsden, Acton, Northolt, Harrow for west and Northwest London.

Camberwell, Kennington, Vauxhall, Brixton, Clapham, Battersea, Streatham for South London.

You go to any of these places anytime in the day, you'll find plenty Habesha/Eri honeys.
My guy said Holloway, their city limits are basically Finsbury park. That's the only place I see them and even that is kind of rare.

Bullshit, I been to those areas. Never seen one. I hit shisha spots alot, you never find them.

Or they could be larping as Somali girls. Eri/Ethio chicks rarely disclose their ethnicity.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Bullshit, I been to those areas. Never seen one. I hit shisha spots alot, you never find them.

Or they could be larping as Somali girls. Eri/Ethio chicks rarely disclose their ethnicity.

How can you not have seen them? Or be able to differentiate between xalimos and them? Trust me, they're there.

Macalin M

Out here
Eritreans are about in Brixton Camberwell and surrounding areas. I swear like half of a school called Evelyn Grace was Eritrean (hyperbole but there was a lot of them)

there’s bare in Hounslow too (West London)

wallahi this is the most accurate list looool you should be the ethnic census data yourself niyo

I stayed in Hounslow before in a visit its mainly Pakistani's that live there. Habesha's too but way more pakistani's

Not to mention the constant sound of planes every few minutes during the day. I don't miss that place.

True, I experience it every day in Ealing

I stayed in Hounslow before in a visit its mainly Pakistani's that live there. Habesha's too but way more pakistani's

Not to mention the constant sound of planes every few minutes during the day. I don't miss that place.
Hounslow is like Detroit, proper dusty ghetto wallahi it’s one of the worst towns in London no cap

You gotta specify Hounslow man that's a big ass borough man, Feltham? Isleworth? Osterley?
i don’t know which exact town in the Hounslow borough, but i’m talking about Hounslow high street ak, wallahi i’ve seen a lot of them there even in Hayes town i’ve seen Habeshas, few shotters aswell i dunno if the shotters are Oromo or Habashi tho