I ran away

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I've left my bosnik finance I made a big mistake.

I ran for the hills I couldn't handle working, studying, looking after my family and seeing him too. I made my life hard, I only wanted to leave home.

:pachah1::pachah1::damsel:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Story of a lot of these kids lives
“Couple goals” pics, flexing on ur friends, and halal sex only go so far until you realize u actually dont even like this person and only married them to be free :mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I've left my bosnik finance I made a big mistake.

I ran for the hills I couldn't handle working, studying, looking after my family and seeing him too. I made my life hard, I only wanted to leave home.

:pachah1::pachah1::damsel:

What did your father say about that? What did his father the imam say?

You ran to the hills and yet you still have wifi and time to spare to somalispot.

:bell:

A8F8BCC5-4CB0-421C-8F18-401CBAE731FB.png

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Have you ever heard of unlimited data ? And who said I actually ran up a hill, it's a idiom.
Then why would you leave? And even with unlimited data, why would u have time to use it on here: aren’t you meant to be planning the next part of your story?

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Why can't I use it here, there or anywhere?
Because......You might be found.

It is within the intuition of an escaping traveller to go far from where they had left.

You, madam, are not exempted from this, and it is within your best interest to leave and plan the next part of your journey.

failure to do so is failure in reaching your target and henceforth, you have blundered.

I urge you to continue on your journey, traveller.

Ciao
upload_2020-2-9_10-10-3.gif

Trending