I put a hoodie on

Whenever I put my hoodie on, i get mistaken for a girl. Like today I went to the butchers and the first thing he asked was "war wiil misee gabar baatahay", so I made voice super deep and said "abti I want hilib shasheed" and they all laughed at me :kendrickcry:.
Walahi if I become an assassin, I'll be a very successful one, all I have to do is put a dress and hoodie on and run up on those nuggets :westbrookswag:

Whenever I put my hoodie on, i get mistaken for a girl. Like today I went to the butchers and the first thing he asked was "war wiil misee gabar baatahay", so I made voice super deep and said "abti I want hilib shasheed" and they all laughed at me :kendrickcry:.
Walahi if I become an assassin, I'll be a very successful one, all I have to do is put a dress and hoodie on and run up on those nuggets :westbrookswag:
Why are you getting mistaken for a girl, facial features? height?

Hoorta what happened to your flip phone? Weren't you bidding SS farewell? :ayaanswag:

Did you wear this hoodie by any chance?
5a02a9ce650f3c02254d2af8-large.jpg

:hmm:

Trending