I publicly apologize to all Somali girls

I am sorry you have to end up with these abdis in a loveless marriage based on income and status. I wanted to see if the younglings of today got the flow their aaboyaal had with the ladies but these abdis are a burden on the marriage scene.

Hell at this point I won't blame any xalimo for marrying out

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
I am sorry you have to end up with these abdis in a loveless marriage based on income and status. I wanted to see if the younglings of today got the flow their aaboyaal had with the ladies but these abdis are a burden on the marriage scene.

Naga amus and just like us brits say grow a facking pair :what:why do you care about loveless marriages

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
@Wonyluvr this nigga still acting like i didn’t spit Gabays in your dms and he's crying that Somali men are loveless.

It's nearly 4 am and I'm eating alone so I'll make a proper original one later πŸ™

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I didn't reply to that thread because I never really had to use any creative pick up lines on a chick.

Also I'm a romantic person.