I pity you guys who live in the UK

Naaaaaaah bro, that's a massive meme and basically a lie.

Most of Europe North of Central France basically got the same shitty weather. Brits just love to complain, part of their culture.

Scotland and Ireland got it far worse than London/Southeast England when it comes to gloomy weather.
Exactly, and @Macalin dheerow here in England we’ve been in a heatwave for the last 2 weeks that just ended yesterday. It was 28 degrees for the most part, so actually it’s been a really hot july. The only thing is we don’t have air con built into our houses, they are designed to keep in heat because most of the time it’s cold.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly, and @Macalin dheerow here in England we’ve been in a heatwave for the last 2 weeks that just ended yesterday. It was 28 degrees for the most part, so actually it’s been a really hot july. The only thing is we don’t have air con built into our houses, they are designed to keep in heat because most of the time it’s cold.

I bought a mobile air conditioner recently for the few hot days. Would recommend. They are small enough to store away for the rest of the year.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Southern England is not even the worst in Europe when it comes to either sunshine or rain, lol. Brits love to exaggerate how bad their weather is. A lot of Europe is similar.

Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png

w5GWr82JXHIeXZFSajk-sRmzkjRlj0c1hGt3StA04SQ.jpg

The Sun never sets on Engriska for long. London in particular is where this notion originates.

Boomer kulaha. Early 30s is millennial, abaayo. Xage isku wada? I thought women were always supposed to downplay their age. With your looks you should be out here telling us you're 20 at most.

Not me. I wear my age as a badge of honour. :wow1: Perhaps I will withhold this info so as I not to be preyed on by younger shaytans. The sizable age gap only encourages them.

After brexit....UK is gonna be a terrible place to live. The jobs will become lesser and it will become more hard to get an education. Its not the only place in europe that has tuition fees, but it is the only place that it is super expensive. 10000 pounds a year? are you serious?

And now they have ended free movement, which means their citizens can freely travel in EU. They might even lose scotland soon. The future is bleak for that place.

Trending

Latest posts