I pity you guys who live in the UK

Apollo

VIP
Maskiin. I'll pray for you 💯

Lol, literally the richest area in all of Europe apart from Norway. I'm content.

GDP_per_capita_ver3-01.jpg

Apollo

VIP
No buuq from immigrant niggas. I envy you

All of Western Europe has non-white immigrants, especially the larger urban areas. Many Africans (various), Turks, Iranians, and Arabs here. Even Latinos, South Asians, the Chinese and Southeast Asians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
>Mate, you live in a country that has no public health care system

The government pays if you're not employed. Companies you work at cover healthcare.

>minimal gun control

Guns were intended for protection. Ghetto nogs use them for gang shit

>Your nation is known as the third world country with a gucci belt.

There are so many opportunities here. Privileged white kids who bootyclap for blm and lazy blackies will always find a way to blame 'the system instead of themselves. You won't find as many opportunities in countries like Sweden, Denmark etc where all your money goes to taxes.

>Regular mass shootings.
Not as regular
Umm all the school shooters are white supremacists never gangs

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am so glad my parents never moved to the UK. They were very close to capitulating to the Europe to UK mass migration of Somalis.

:whew::rejoice:

I doubt British Apollo would wear a tracksuit with a gold tooth and trusty shank as a weapon of choice. You'd still be well mannered but perhaps a shade paler on account of the sun being allergic to the Isles.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I doubt British Apollo would wear a tracksuit with a gold tooth and trusty shank as a weapon of choice. You'd still be well mannered but perhaps a shade paler on account of the sun being allergic to the Isles.

Is this how Sophisticate flirts?

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP

Southern England is not even the worst in Europe when it comes to either sunshine or rain, lol. Brits love to exaggerate how bad their weather is. A lot of Europe is similar.

Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png

w5GWr82JXHIeXZFSajk-sRmzkjRlj0c1hGt3StA04SQ.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Its banter. :stressed: Boomers don't flirt.

Boomer kulaha. Early 30s is millennial, abaayo. Xage isku wada? I thought women were always supposed to downplay their age. With your looks you should be out here telling us you're 20 at most.

Southern England is not even the worst in Europe when it comes to either sunshine or rain, lol. Brits love to exaggerate how bad their weather is. A lot of Europe is similar.

Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png

w5GWr82JXHIeXZFSajk-sRmzkjRlj0c1hGt3StA04SQ.jpg

Naah I feel bad for people in Uk, atleast here in Scandinavia the summers are nice but same can’t be said for them. One cloudy place

Apollo

VIP
Naah I feel bad for people in Uk, atleast here in Scandinavia the summers are nice but same can’t be said for them. One cloudy place

Naaaaaaah bro, that's a massive meme and basically a lie.

Most of Europe North of Central France basically got the same shitty weather. Brits just love to complain, part of their culture.

Scotland and Ireland got it far worse than London/Southeast England when it comes to gloomy weather.

Apollo

VIP
Boomer kulaha. Early 30s is millennial, abaayo. Xage isku wada? I thought women were always supposed to downplay their age. With your looks you should be out here telling us you're 20 at most.

I'm still in my 20s (but past the mid-point), some of the zoomers on here think I am middle age because of my writing style and the topics I talk about on here. :lol: @Sheikh Google who boomered me recently 🤣

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm still in my 20s (but past the mid-point), some of the zoomers on here think I am middle age because of my writing style and the topics I talk about on here. :lol: @Sheikh Google who boomered me recently 🤣

So we're basically the same age. My contemporary and my clansman!

:pachah1: