I pity you guys who live in the UK

>Mate, you live in a country that has no public health care system

The government pays if you're not employed. Companies you work at cover healthcare.

>minimal gun control

Guns were intended for protection. Ghetto nogs use them for gang shit

>Your nation is known as the third world country with a gucci belt.

There are so many opportunities here. Privileged white kids who bootyclap for blm and lazy blackies will always find a way to blame 'the system instead of themselves. You won't find as many opportunities in countries like Sweden, Denmark etc where all your money goes to taxes.

>Regular mass shootings.
Not as regular
Brb nation with multiple "at-will employement" states where you can get shit-canned whenever your employer feels like it. You lads are actually fucked:heh:

Apollo

VIP
The UK is a first world country. People exaggerate how bad it is.

A lot of what is said negatively about the UK on SomaliSpot mainly applies to London and the same stuff can be said about the New York Metropolitan area or similar areas.

Degeneracy, crime, gangs etc. is a universal big city thing.

Apollo

VIP
Damn, my American friends were right when they said you guys don't do world geography.

Russia is not part of the West. Its literally Eastern Europe/Asia.

The Eastern European countries that are part of the EU are now usually considered to be Western countries. Their living standards have improved by a lot, especially Estonia, Czechia, and Slovenia, but yeah places like Romania, Bulgaria kind of feel un-Western.

Apollo

VIP
Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Brighton, Aberdeen, Sheffield, Belfast, Bristol, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Swansea.

Hmmm, lol, I think I know where most of those are located except for Brighton, Bristol, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Swansea.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Eastern European countries that are part of the EU are now usually considered to be Western countries. Their living standards have improved by a lot, especially Estonia, Czechia, and Slovenia, but yeah places like Romania, Bulgaria kind of feel un-Western.

True, however even if Russia joined the EU, it will never be considered Western.

Also, if this user is going those use these nations as comparison to the US, then my point is proven regardless.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hmmm, lol, I think I know where most of those are located except for Brighton, Bristol, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Swansea.

Brighton is like an hour south from London, Bristol is in England but opposite Wales, Swansea is Wales, Nottingham is Midlands and I think Portsmouth is seaside.

Apollo

VIP
Brighton is like an hour south from London, Bristol is in England but opposite Wales, Swansea is Wales, Nottingham is Midlands and I think Portsmouth is seaside.

Hmm, you Aussies are really culturally influenced by the UK. Many Europeans don't even know the difference between the UK and England and just call all of the UK as England. :chrisfreshhah:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hmm, you Aussies are really culturally influenced by the UK. Many Europeans don't even know the difference between the UK and England and just call all of the UK as England. :chrisfreshhah:

After all, we are part of the Commonwealth.

Long Live Queen Elizabeth II and that kkkkk.

:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts