I pity you guys who live in the UK

UK Gaajo niggaz see me rollin they hatin

9236.jpg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
New York and London are similar populations but NY has double the murders.

Even Berlin has a higher murder rate than London.

Nice try, tho.

As someone else said…it’s more than just london. There are a few decent and somewhat diverse cities other than the capital like Manchester or Sheffield

Living in that third world gang violence old place must be miserable.
As If the UK wasn’t bad enough, you might get stabbed just for being Somali .
London is a pretty safe city overall compared to here in the USA, London had 126 murders in the year 2020 with a population of 8.9 million people. Also their were 650 murders in the entire UK in the year 2020. Chicago, Illnois had like 775 murders in the year 2020 which is more murders then the entire country of the UK. In my state California their were about 2,202 murders (California’s population is 39 million while the UK is like 66 million people just to give you an insight) in 2020, you can google these statistics.

Oakland & Los Angeles have more murders then London despite having a lower population.

London is a pretty safe city overall compared to here in the USA, London had 126 murders in the year 2020 with a population of 8.9 million people. Also their were 650 murders in the entire UK in the year 2020. Chicago, Illnois had like 775 murders in the year 2020 which is more murders then the entire country of the UK. In my state California their were about 2,202 murders (California’s population is 39 million while the UK is like 66 million people just to give you an insight) in 2020, you can google these statistics.

Oakland & Los Angeles have more murders then London despite having a lower population.
Fresno, Stockton, San bernandino, Oakland, and Riverside are all filthy cities in California.

Living in that third world gang violence old place must be miserable.
As If the UK wasn’t bad enough, you might get stabbed just for being Somali .
It’s only London you are getting stabbed but that’s only if you live in the most ghetto estates and are in a gang, most somalis live in Muslim areas and they are safe

Imagine living on a crammed little island full of p*kis and other arabs. Also eastern e*ros that traffic drugs and whole lot of gang violence. At least here in america there are suburbs that don't allow people with criminal background to rent/buy houses

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Imagine living on a crammed little island full of p*kis and other arabs. Also eastern e*ros that traffic drugs and whole lot of gang violence. At least here in america there are suburbs that don't allow people with criminal background to rent/buy houses

Mate, you live in a country that has no public health care system, minimal gun control, no federal minimum wage and regular mass shootings.

Your nation is known as the third world country with a gucci belt.

I'm not even British but I would take the UK over godforsaken America any day.

• Be americunt
  • Go to school, edgy latino-german-mongolian mulatto whips out an AR15 during Algebra
  • Get absolutely riddled with bullets, bullet-proff backpack/notebooks don't help
  • Get rushed to hospital, "Sorry no insurance, that'll $18,500 to remove the bullets"
  • Doctors get you addicted to painkillers/opioids
  • Turn into a full-blown junkie, start sucking d for heroin money
  • Go to rehab to get clean, "Sorry no insurance, that'll be $125,000"
  • Finally get clean, turn over a new leaf, start going to college/university
  • "That'll be $500,000 for a 3 yr bachelor's degree in 'Marketing' pls sir"
  • Can't even declare bankruptcy on the student loans, btfo
  • Go back to school reunion, get absolutly fucking riddled with bullets, btfo again
I'd rather live in fucking Uzbekistan than the US wallahi :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Last edited:
>Mate, you live in a country that has no public health care system

The government pays if you're not employed. Companies you work at cover healthcare.

>minimal gun control

Guns were intended for protection. Ghetto nogs use them for gang shit

>Your nation is known as the third world country with a gucci belt.

There are so many opportunities here. Privileged white kids who bootyclap for blm and lazy blackies will always find a way to blame 'the system instead of themselves. You won't find as many opportunities in countries like Sweden, Denmark etc where all your money goes to taxes.

>Regular mass shootings.
Not as regular

Trending