I penetrated a secretive Somali fb page (what would you advice her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4193.JPG

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The girl obviously lacks confidence, she should work on that before anything. I have never thought a man was too good looking to date lol

There’s an advice thread in the lifestyle section.
You should take over it and post all advise questions on that thread

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
She’s clearly insecure I reccomend she work on self love and have enough trust to marry him and now he’ll be faithful he’s your husband( if they do get married) and your his wife trust and love should be important in marriage if there isn’t the two don’t bother! If he cheats on you ( I hope he doesn’t though) simple leave

ExcessFame

True Villain
Lol my man is acting like a woman online, you'd give @Endiriam a run for his money the way you "penetrated" that group :drakelaugh:

She’s clearly insecure I reccomend she work on self love and have enough trust to marry him and now he’ll be faithful he’s your husband( if they do get married) and your his wife trust and love should be important in marriage if there isn’t the two don’t bother! If he cheats on you ( I hope he doesn’t though) simple leave
Your 15 years old who's gonna listen to yo advice:childplease:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not interested in you now won’t be interested in you then you predator :browtf:

I know it's hard to accept at first but you'll grow into accepting me. You have few months to contemplate. Your mom and grandmothers went through it. It's rite of passage in our people's culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending