I own 40 camels in DDSI and Mudug

Loool you’ve been played.

Never trust a person in Somalia with your hanti.

Your Camels are now the property of someone else.

Loool you’ve been played.

Never trust a person in Somalia with your hanti.

Your Camels are now the property of someone else.

we have ‘xeer’ and ‘daqhan’ in our regions. We aren’t like some Southern folk who went full bandit. I pay them a certain sum to look after my camels.

I own more geel than you.

I’m probably your junior by age and my herd will grow with time.

your telling me you paid between 40 and 80k for your herd or you paying it monthly like a water bill :drakekidding:
Paid way less. I paid the local/native sub clan price. Each was a little less than $500. I spend a week in Hawd every year camping with my blood relatives. These guys aren’t afraid of wild life at night. I almost shit my pants the first night.

I also have to worry about land mines for every step that I take when there.

Royalflush

novacane
Paid way less. I paid the local/native sub clan price. Each was a little less than $500. I spend a week in Hawd every year camping with my blood relatives. These guys aren’t afraid of wild life at night. I almost shit my pants the first night.

I also have to worry about land mines for every step that I take when there.
I find that a little hard to believe sxb anywhere in somalia you go minimum camel price is 1500-2000 depending on the age. And even then the maintenance cost would make it a bit more expensive. Why the need for so many camels can you justify such an investment if your not a geeljire

I find that a little hard to believe sxb anywhere in somalia you go minimum camel price is 1500-2000 depending on the age. And even then the maintenance cost would make it a bit more expensive. Why the need for so many camels can you justify such an investment if your not a geeljire
I have older diaspora adeers from Mudug in the business. The trade will flourish once the Garacad port is complete. Those prices are exaggerated. They don’t even go for that price to the fellow Arab states

Royalflush

novacane
I have older diaspora adeers from Mudug in the business. The trade will flourish once the Garacad port is complete. Those prices are exaggerated. They don’t even go for that price to the fellow Arab states
I think the prices have gone down in the past few years my dad said they’re now usually between 800 and 1500 seems like you got a good price

lack of demand from the Yemenis in the war maybe

Trending

Latest posts