I overheard the saddest conversation

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She will be back with an illegitimate child in her arms soon enough. The dad seems to really love this kid. What a shame. :francis:

L
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1597019711561.png

She will be back with an illegitimate child in her arms soon enough. The dad seems to really love this kid. What a shame. :francis:
That's the problem though. Somali men who "love" their kids are the same pansies who ran away when the going got tough. I'm still ashamed that my father, and some of my uncles, didn't fight in the SNM. Great grandpa and grandpa died young fighting the british though. Them soft cucks make my blood boil.

Mozart

You need people like me
That's the problem though. Somali men who "love" their kids are the same pansies who ran away when the going got tough. I'm still ashamed that my father, and some of my uncles, didn't fight in the SNM. Great grandpa and grandpa died young fighting the british though. Them soft cucks make my blood boil.
i'm dead

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
F*ck him. He raised bastards. That man would be the stereotypical Somali who runs away every time another man encroaches on his lands. Weak genes being routed out are the best thing for our people. :denzelnigga:

Loool.. that might not be the case. Not every parent who is not strict with their kids is weak.

In my family, my aabo is very hard on my brothers but for some reason gentle with us girls. He likes quoting a hadith about how "women are like a crooked rib if you try to straighten it, it breaks and if you leave it alone, it stays crook" (not exact words).

Apparently, that is why he more lenient with me and my sisters.

Man I love Islam!! :trumpsmirk:

Loool.. that might not be the case. Not every parent who is not strict with their kids is weak.

In my family, my aabo is very hard on my brothers but for some reason gentle with us girls. He likes quoting a hadith about how "women are like a crooked rib if you try to straighten it, it breaks and if you leave it alone, it stays crook" (not exact words).

Apparently, that is why he more lenient with me and my sisters.

Man I love Islam!! :trumpsmirk:
May you keep our lineage pure :rejoice:

Trending