I overheard the saddest conversation

I was woken up this morning by a Somali man talking loud on the phone. I thought it was nothing and try to go back to sleep.
After about 2 minutes I realized what was going on. A somali girl ran off with her partner and her dad was literally on the phone in the streets begging her to come back home. "Aabo I love you, are you safe", "i love you please can you come back home". She had ran off the day before to be with a non somali man. The man was breaking down in the street. Damn

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1596973311473.png

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The only right thing to do in this case is to disown her and get it moving like if she was dead.
Sometimes, it’s hard to disown own child. There’s always an unconditional love between a parent and the child.
I pray for the girl to come to her sense, seek forgiveness from her parent and Allah.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
But Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) warned that among the signs of the Last Day was Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. “… The last people to follow him would be women”, and his spell over women would be such that “… a man would have to return to his home and tie down (i.e., coercively restrain) his wife, sister and daughter to protect them from being seduced by Dajjal.” This prophecy indicated that women would be deceived and swept off their feet by something that would turn their world upside down. It would appear to be positive, whereas the reality would be destructive.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The man is too kind. Despite the biological relation and years spent raising her he needs to go "NO CONTACT" and let her live on her unrealistic island of kacsi. If this falls to pieces and she comes back groveling ignore her to show the implications of throwing away unconditional love for a man that recently entered her life. He has to be a hardliner.

breaking down and begging her to come back? wlh hes a good father. most parents would be angry out of embarrassment but he seems to have honest love for his daughter.

The man is too kind. Despite the biological relation and years spent raising her he needs to go "NO CONTACT" and let her live on her unrealistic island of kacsi. If this falls to pieces and she comes back groveling ignore her to show the implications of throwing away unconditional love for a man that recently entered her life. He has to be a hardliner.
I agree :dzmxmmb:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Let her be, she will crawl back and you will teach her not to show her teeth again. Or forget and let her become a Hals/Yals.

Trending