I ordered a burger in Somaliland….

Idk tbh we have a huge slaughter house in Ogadenia that supply meat to UAE it’s where reer Jigjiga get their chicken and beef from. Me personally I wouldn’t go to any restaurant in any poor country I’d rather barbecue a baby antelope in the backyard of my house next to the pool wearing just my macawiis. It’s what I would prefer the most. I’ll do just that I.A when I decide to live in Jigjiga I’ll barbecue every Thursday and Friday.
If its not lamb or camel or beer not eating it

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
i still remember when I got pizza in Xamar and the cheese was sliding off the crust and the suugo was sweet uff :idontlike: Somalis need to stay away from fast food

NidarNidar

Punisher
I actually didn’t eat at restaurants because I was paranoid about getting sick. I only ate at martiqaads from trusted eedos/habos or at home.

I’m very strict with where and what I eat in general.

I heard the street vendors are better but I didn’t try it.
You;'re more likely to get sick from drinking the local water, I had no issues with the food, I lost 20kg during my time back home, I used to sprint up the mountain and people found it bizarre xD.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Cookie Lyon Love GIF by Empire FOX

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

When I was there I just never ate any chicken, so called burger and pizza. Anything they import.

Why! You might ask

The chicken is an import from the UAE that was originally shipped from Brazil that the UAE stores couldn’t sell. That chicken is at least 6 months old.

all the sources they use for the Pizza is imported and probably expired.

What was I eating? ..I was eating organic fresh meat from a hole in the wall restaurant introduced to me by a fella from Phoenix (Somali) who’s been there for a year.
I fell in love with that place. The owner is Djiboutian. He knows how to Barbecue the meat. It is located in downtown and it is called “new Moon “ (I think).

That Cola in your picture is deadly. Be extremely careful. CocaCola here in North America is not even good for your health but the one back home is imported from good forsaken countries like Bangladesh. You don’t know who made it. Unregulated country.

Abyo @Dibleyy hows your trip going other than this sandwich? If i was to come to SL where would you recommend to visit? what is the ratio to Somalis to ethiopian in SL?
It’s going okay.. I’m a little bored but it’s really nice. I’m not sure where to recommend visiting since I haven’t been alot of places but since your a dude your lucky and can venture out and explore.

Interesting you mention Ethiopians because there are quite alot, mostly Oromo and most of all of them are poor. But they’re really nice people.

I had a burger in Xamar but it was at a fast food chain found all over the Middle East and it tasted like a regular KFC type burger. The chain looked just like the one in the ME to the uniforms, the restaurant to the taste of the food. I don’t remember seeing that chain In SL though.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You;'re more likely to get sick from drinking the local water, I had no issues with the food, I lost 20kg during my time back home, I used to sprint up the mountain and people found it bizarre xD.
I was aware about the water and didn’t drink it.

I didn’t lose as much weight but the caano geel was a good detox for my body.

The people there are funny. They made fun of me for sunbathing every morning. I didn’t care though, I needed that Vitamin D lol

NidarNidar

Punisher
I was aware about the water and didn’t drink it.

I didn’t lose as much weight but the caano geel was a good detox for my body.

The people there are funny. They made fun of me for sunbathing every morning. I didn’t care though, I needed that Vitamin D lol
I learnt the lesson well, I thought it would be a good experience for my immune system:lawd: but ended up regretting it, the caano geel was amazing though.

Trending