I officially join the USNM

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much deliberation, i have decided to join the USNM and i hope we start raising funds for our groups soon.

Imam @SomaliWadaniSoldier will be our head and I and any brave leader willing to join me will be the military tacticians once enough funds are raised I hope so inshallah.

Imam @SomaliWadaniSoldier lead us to victory!

our anthem;
our troop anthem;

ULTRA SOMALI NATIONALIST MOVEMENT (U.S.N.M)

17732344o9FCHe7.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
After much deliberation, i have decided to join the USNM and i hope we start raising funds for our groups soon.

Imam @SomaliWadaniSoldier will be our head and I and any brave leader willing to join me will be the military tacticians once enough funds are raised I hope so inshallah.

Imam @SomaliWadaniSoldier lead us to victory!

our anthem;
our troop anthem;

ULTRA SOMALI NATIONALIST MOVEMENT (U.S.N.M)

17732344o9FCHe7.png
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

U are appointed as Afhayeenka.
Iam gacanyaraha Imam Hutuking, the Ayatollah of the group.

Great future for our movement
:salute:

Last edited:
Imam @SomaliWadaniSoldier i am highly honored for this position you appointed me. I will fulfill my duties greatly.

We must first start by bringing down our opponents on this site. We must overtake this site at all costs.

are you ready my brothers?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mudane PIA, Daljecel has joined the Jabhad. The faction is growing in numbers and strength!

We will recruit Bohol, Waraabe ,Facts, Anonymous, Abdalla and many other soons step by step Insha Allah

Mudane PIA, Daljecel has joined the Jabhad. The faction is growing in numbers and strength!

We will recruit Bohol, Waraabe ,Facts, Anonymous, Abdalla and many other soons step by step Insha Allah
That is great my imam let’s get as many members as possible

Let’s protect our operations by creating group chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending