VIP
Whats wrong? tired of your 2002 style web layout ?:mjlol:

No but seriously you have to go back

b93.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tenor.gif

I suggest everyone to carry .... spray.:susp: Until we get rid of this odd smell that’s taken over the politics section.

Yeah, Some alchoholic unemployed Isaaq bum from Canada who's obsessed with Darood. He's a Buddist and an Islamophobe. He went on twitter and continued his Anti Darood bullshit until he was banned by twitter and his account deleted:mjlol:
I seen him on twitter. He hates dhulos in a sick way :mjlaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we should welcome newcomers, who knows they might bring interesting perspective on politics and life in general. Hey newbies, don't be afraid to mingle, sspotters are passionate but caring :)

so this where our MX friends hide when it gets tough here?View attachment 95984 View attachment 95984 View attachment 95983
These guys. Have the biggest Cuqdad.

That is why I have decided to expose them and sgow their true colors.
MX have never fought Kenya or Kikuyus from 1969 to 1991.
Yet they spew the fake hatred they have for kenya thinking other somalis will fall for it.Their founding Aabo was rescued by Kenyan helicopter.They live and thrive in Kenya yet they want Ogaden to fall out with Kenya so that they can exploit the situation that is so 1969-1991 will never happen again.

These guys. Have the biggest Cuqdad.

That is why I have decided to expose them and sgow their true colors.
MX have never fought Kenya or Kikuyus from 1969 to 1991.
Yet they spew the fake hatred they have for kenya thinking other somalis will fall for it.Their founding Aabo was rescued by Kenyan helicopter.They live and thrive in Kenya yet they want Ogaden to fall out with Kenya so that they can exploit the situation that is so 1969-1991 will never happen again.
Cuqdad? You and your Kabla 'an cousins are talking about us 24/7 :ftw9nwa:
What is your grievance? Are you reer JL?

Trending

Latest posts