I never understood why LGBTQ have a whole month dedicated to them

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Also,why is the rainbow flag everywhere? No one needs to know that. I don't get why Western countries are forcing African countries to accept LGBT,for example, Uganda. Also,the assumption that you hate LGBTQ if you disagree with it.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Also,why is the rainbow flag everywhere? No one needs to know that. I don't get why Western countries are forcing African countries to accept LGBT,for example, Uganda. Also,the assumption that you hate LGBTQ if you disagree with it.
The ability to influence the social standing of another country is called soft power, the west forcing LGBT on non conforming/traditional countries is just their way of “testing” whether or not they’re powerful enough to spread their agenda without having to force it, may that filth never reach Africa or any Muslim country

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
you are right It's good to be white man
Yeah a macarobian white man what a blessing from Allah.
When i lock eyes with a 100% Aryan Übermensch Brother. We instantly do the white people smile. There is a delay of 0.01 of confusion however it never lasts as he sees my Sharp aquiline nose, my Caucasian skull shape and my mariin skin colour. He instantly recognises that i am a Super Salafi Honourable Cushitic Aryan Macrobian Übermensch

What a good day to be a white man!

Last edited:
it use to not be like this. Before lgbtq was more low key. Now they force the rainbow everywhere, they’re obsessed with teaching kids and pushing the trans stuff.

They pushed it too far that now everyone hates them. Even white ppl hate them

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Because there are individual (white and Jewish) gays whose net worth exceeds all Somalis in the West and the GDP of Somalia combined

Trending