I never seen anything like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It's their version of niqab,

They're all variations on the same thing, niqab, just like interpretations of hijab is different from country to country.

Look at this Omani version:
2melhafa_3oman.jpg

They're wearing a separate beak-like mask over their face separately from their hijab.
other_side_of_burka1.jpg_6001.jpg

The fucked shit these ppl come up with to wear in sweltering climates.
xGVi2nK.gif

Would you believe me if I told you they did it to stay light skin? :lolbron:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's their version of niqab.

They're all variations on the same thing, niqab, just like there are different interpretations of hijab from country to country.

Look at this Khaleeji/Omani version:
2melhafa_3oman.jpg

They're wearing a separate beak-like mask over their face separately from their hijab.
other_side_of_burka1.jpg_6001.jpg

The fucked shit these ppl come up with for women to wear in sweltering climates.
The first one looks pretty bad ass :yacadiim:like what a modest Amazonian women would wear

VixR

Veritas
The first one looks pretty bad ass :yacadiim:like what a modest Amazonian women would wear
It looks like something out of fucking Star Wars kkkk.

Tbh OPs image wins most disturbing with the little holes. At least they're not black, that would be worse

Merca

Inactive.
There are like a trillions (exaggerating) ethnic groups in Afghanistan @Mercury. Those that you've met were Hazara, but there are other ethnic groups that look more like Iranians and South Asians.

To answer your question, it's called burqa.

Looks like they are wearing firemasks. Honestly covering up to this extent will just hypersexualise their culture. Guys will pop boners if they see eyes or some shit. It will be the equivalent of sexy ankles. :trumpsmirk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There are like a trillions (exaggerating) ethnic groups in Afghanistan @Mercury. Those that you've met were Hazara, but there are other ethnic groups that look more like Iranians and South Asians.

To answer your question, it's called burqa.

Tack det förklarar en hel del lol

Jeesto

VIP
They do I've met many people and coworkers who I thought were Chinese but turned out to be afghani

See
40366.story_x_large-2.jpg

They look nothing like Chinese:faysalwtf:
The chinese looking Afghans are of Mongol/Central Asian descent and are called Hazara. They're a minority and make up about a quarter of the Afghan population. The Irani looking ones are the Pashtun who're the majority in the country. They're related to the Persians/Iranians tribes

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Wallahi dont they look like some halloween costume :drakelaugh:
Keep going. That abomination would spare them the beautiful sight of a beak imprint on their faces miya.

That's what my hoyo told me, when I saw some arab ayeeyo wearing it on tv :chrisfreshhah:, the shit is made out of metal and they are wearing it in the desert. Here's some more info I found.

The batula ( the beak thing) is worn all the time and, as far as I am aware, is only taken off for sleeping though might be worn in bed when sitting up. In this respect it seems to be the most important element of female privacy, which makes the increasing exposure of the face and hair in public a notable and significant cultural phenomenon.

:gucciwhat: weird ass arabs

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi dont they look like some halloween costume :drakelaugh:

That's what my hoyo told me, when I saw some arab ayeeyo wearing it on tv :chrisfreshhah:, the shit is made out of metal and they are wearing it in the desert. Here's some more info I found.

:gucciwhat: weird ass arabs
When I was in Tunis one summer, I tried wearing a niqab to experience it. It's just awful, fam. It's hard to breathe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
They do I've met many people and coworkers who I thought were Chinese but turned out to be afghani

See
40366.story_x_large-2.jpg

Likely to be Hazara, they are an ethnicity in Afghanistan that are descended from the Mongols who invaded the area in the 13th century and were assimilated into the local population.

World

VIP
Likely to be Hazara, they are an ethnicity in Afghanistan that are descended from the Mongols who invaded the area in the 13th century and were assimilated into the local population.
Yh they look mixed between west Asian and central Asian. Like Uzbekistan and the other ~Stan countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending