I never really heard of

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Absent father's and large numbers of dysfunctional Somali family's until I joined this site. Pretty surprising tbh.

Apollo

VIP
Absent father's and large numbers of dysfunctional Somali family's until I joined this site. Pretty surprising tbh.

I had a Somali friend growing up whose father wasn't around, but they weren't really divorced. His father was working in Dubai making six figures while his mother was legally single and mooching off the white man's gibs. Their house in the West looked really nice and he always had the latest gadgets.

:dead:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
:pachah1:cant be serious. Aint you from london?
Very common donโ€™t know what rock youโ€™ve been living under
I just assumed every family was like mine, I never really thought about other people's families and the relatives I met weren't divorced.

Now I feel kind of privileged:wow:
I had a Somali friend growing up whose father wasn't around, but they weren't really divorced. His father was working in Dubai making six figures while his mother was legally single and mooching off the white man's gibs. Their house in the West looked really nice and he always had the latest gadgets.

:dead:
I actually knew a kid in dugsi who's parents did the same thing. Never understood that wallahi how you living on both cayr and six figures:wtf:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
@Yukon_Niner idk what circles you're or how old you are but you're definetly sheltered af. You gotta be young as hell :pachah1:
No joke I just had no idea, I found all of that out a few years ago when I joined this site

Before that I thought every Somali family was just the nuclear shit with a tonne of ilmo. Ngl I was pretty sheltered from all the degen stuff going on in the Somali community.

Jungle

VIP
No joke I just had no idea, I found all of that out a few years ago when I joined this site

Before that I thought every Somali family was just the nuclear shit with a tonne of ilmo. Ngl I was pretty sheltered from all the degen stuff going on in the Somali community.
The fact you keep saying you found on this site despite living in london is mind blowing to me my g. I mean i found out through linkin with young single mums then i got my own dysfunctional family settings lol. How old you g?

Gambar

VIP
Some just hate each other and never really divorce but they live two separate lives. It is so strange.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
This forum is about everything wrong with somalis .... but unfortunately they exist ... but why this problem is mostly with african or african descendants ... sometimes I am forced to believe in race hierarchy :bell:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The fact you keep saying you found on this site despite living in london is mind blowing to me my g. I mean i found out through linkin with young single mums then i got my own dysfunctional family settings lol. How old you g?
Somewhere between 20 and 17

My family was pretty normal and I only knew one divorcee. I ain't met with single mums that's a bit out of order :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts