I Never knew this

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I know alot of eastern oromo are originally Somali. But i Didn't know many spoke perfect Somali.

@Idrus Didn't you say that you've been to Dire Dawa? :hmm:

There are a lot of them that speak Somali in Dire Dawa, Baabili, Gursum etc. and practically all border communities, inside Oromia in Ethiopia. There're a small minority of them in the Somali region as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the amount of oromos that speak perfect somali is actually crazy. my neighbour back when I use to live in the hood was an oromo and his mom was fluent. I also met an older oromo man at an old job when I was younger who spoke somali. and not to mention in hargeisa they got oromos that speak somali

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
@Idrus Didn't you say that you've been to Dire Dawa? :hmm:

There are a lot of them that speak Somali in Dire Dawa, Baabili, Gursum and practically all border communities, on the Oromia side in Ethiopia. There're a small minority of them in the Somali region as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't been there, But I did say I plan to visit soon.
I do know about some oromo immigrants that spoke somali walking around Djibouti. But I didn't know about them since I considered everyone to be just somali when I was a kid. Until hooyo was violating these Ethiopians at one of the habaryar red table talks and I realised they weren't somali :Cry:

yooo welcome back bro :friendhug:

Thank you, walaal

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Trending