I need your advice S-Spot family, my child is now 6 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That child was conceived under one accident. I will never forget.

Do we have Sheikhs here ? Can I be forgiven?

Secondly, I think my window of introducing myself to that child is closing. The mother of that child left me alone long ago after she repeatedly told me that I should be in the child's life. I was thinking she was gonna impose child support on me.

Now I think I must introduce myself.

I've seen the child like 3 years ago and child is gorgeous. The child is identical to me to the point that a neighbor of them who's a friend of mine one said to me "I know you are the father of that child, the child is a split image of you " :meleshame::meleshame::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Secondly, I think my window of introducing myself to that child is closing. The mother of that child left me alone long ago after she repeatedly told me that I should be in the child's life. I was thinking she was gonna impose child support on me.

I've seen the child like 3 years ago and child is gorgeous. The child is identical to me to the point that a neighbor of them who's a friend of mine one said to me "I know you are the father of that child, the child is a split image of you " :meleshame::meleshame::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Allah forgives if you redeem yourself... And the child still young at 6 start being a good father right now.

Yes, you can be forgiven, just make sincere repentance to Allah swt.

Just call the mother and set up a family meet iyo greet with the child.

Sheikh TheMadMullah al puntlandi says that child has been conceived outside the fold of islam and the principles of halal marriage, i therefore declare the child as illegitimate.

You should seek forgiveness and repentance. Aqoolu qawli hada wastaq firullah

TooMacaan

VIP
Depends. If you aren't gonna actually commit yourself to permanently being a part of that child's life, it's best not to enter at all. Don't bother with an introduction just to slack off and be a no-show later on.

You have until 11 years old to be in this child's life because, what they learn from now until 11 years of age plays greatly into thier future.

I'm on my first child so I wouldn't know what your going through; when you think about it with work and life, how often do we see our children?

Bed time is 8pm, we get back from work at 5-6. You have 3 hours with your child. And when you think about it minus weekends that's only 52weeksX5days=260 days @ 3hrs per weekday.

780 hours a year or less is what the average parent spends with thier children; that's not even including being mentally absent from spending quality time.

If you take a solid 6 months with your child and go to Somalia; you will make up the 6 years.

DhibaatoSpot is where people can vent thier issues and not worry about being known. Quit being a dhamer and assuming your child isn't pure or was an "accident". The biggest accident is the day you wake up and a grown man looks at you and says "I never want to be anything like you".

It's never too late to take him for a long walk on the beach in Berbera or whatever beach is closest to your dusty Tuulo.

:ufdup:Raagnimo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Bismillahi raxmani raxeem,

The culama of SSpot convened an emergency meeting with scholars of all four madhabs and our fatwa is as follows:

Naarta jahannam baa ku burburaysa illa sadex kun oo Mareykan dollar aad soo dhiibtit adigo raali ah iyo shan maalin soontit.

Sheikh @TheMadMullah and I will relieve you of your sins and your gold.

Wa billahi towfiiq

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have two options

1. Completely deny the child is yours and pull an Abdi Bile
2. Take in your child like Ned Stark did and raise him to be the next Jon Snow

Sheikh TheMadMullah al puntlandi says that child has been conceived outside the fold of islam and the principles of halal marriage, i therefore declare the child as illegitimate.

You should seek forgiveness and repentance. Aqoolu qawli hada wastaq firullah

Another reason not to implement islamic law, no child is illegitimate nor should they be responsible for what they have no control over.

The real question is would @R.Kelly have a positive impact on the child's life and more importantly would it be to the benefit of the child?

I stand critical, your have commitment issues, lack of good role modeling and an inability to put others before you, only if you're willing to make the nessary changes and sacraficies should you be around this child.

If I was a social-worker I would not let you be near the child.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Another reason not to implement islamic law, no child is illegitimate nor should they be responsible for what they have no control over.

The real question is would @R.Kelly have a positive impact on the child's life and more importantly would it be to the benefit of the child?

I stand critical, your have commitment issues, lack of good role modeling and an inability to put others before you, only if you're willing to make the nessary changes and sacraficies should you be around this child.

If I was a social-worker I would not let you be near the child.
Do you really think that is islamic law.:ulyin:. That is straight out of TheMadMullah neo-rascist book of stupidity.

Do you really think that is islamic law.:ulyin:. That is straight out of TheMadMullah neo-rascist book of stupidity.

I'm not competent on Islamic law, but children out of wed-lock fare worse in Islamic law than children in secular law like in Denmark, where they are equalized.

They are other reasons to like the fact women's testimony are only 1/2 of man's and homosexual face death. It's barbaric law.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In Islam a bastard child has no abtirsi and is son of Xakimo.

Why go into his life now only to leave again when you feel like it. Let the kid grow up in peace. I hope he has a nice step dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending