I need you ladies to dissect and explain to me if she's crazy or I'm crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've ran into this chick for the second time. She's a young mother of 2 children and married.

She comes to the place I work at (section 8 office). The first time she was here she wasn't this flirtatious but this second time we conversed for a bit. Then as I was entering her phone number into the system I joked that I might take her phone number. I was expecting her to shut me down but instead was like "it's fine, call and we can talk.

You see, her husband is in another country and she's here with the 2 kids by herself. I even asked her "don't you want him to be with you, why are you 2 separated like this " and she was like "I just want to move over there but I love my husband".

So I am telling myself that she's happily married but to my surprise she's allowing me to have her number. So I decided to further test this and I said "when I'm in that side of the city (her neighborhood) I'll come over to your place for shax or something " and yet again she's like "sure! That's fine" and she even goes on to tell me exactly the apartments she lives in :ooh: Waar ma anaa waalan.

Long story short, is this female trying to cheat on her husband ?:susp:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Why are you saying things like that though? Why offer to go round to her house because you only make it awkward if she did shut it down but open yourself to this if she didn’t shut it down. :ileycry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you saying things like that though? Why offer to go round to her house because you only make it awkward if she did shut it down but open yourself to this if she didn’t shut it down. :ileycry:

I sensed that she wanted something, I have studied Somali females very well. I don't push the envelope too far if I can't feel the temperature

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is it with you and single mothers, sxb.

Does a lion go for an able gazelle or injured one ? Surely he doesn't chase down am able one but instead he just walks up to an injured gazelle

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
This is a factor of what happens if your husband leaves the country. If you keep contect with her. Then your friendly «relationship» will evolve to very bad stuff. :chrisfreshhah::browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts