I NEED Y’all educate me: today PM cancelled an agreement. Apparently Hirshabele & GalCondom was..

I dont give a shit about that. Abgaal from Jowhar doent give a shit about Abgaal from Muqdisho and there is no reason for him/her to do so. Its like me refusing to give MX a senator from GM because they have senators in JL.

I know :icon lol:

Shit is fucked but what can I do lol

We are moving passed that from what I gather. 4.5 will be no more and mps will have to be elected from their degaano

Only then can we move passed this discriminatory crap

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wallahi central and southern somalia are greedy.

When they received aid from qatar over and over again did we(the not receivers of qatari aid) cry about it? NO!

We funded garacad ourselves, while hobyo and another port got financed by china and qatar.

I call upon the leaders of SL,PL and JL to create a shadow government. Where this type of shit doesn't happen.

Where everything is shared equally.

We cannot have this type of embarrassment no more.

I say let the fgs have central somalia for now the rest is not under their controll.

These actions by the fgs just makes your blood boil. This pm has zero idea how to govern, he wings it. Look at farmaajo being way to forgiving. We need a strong government not one where the pm is the boss.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hiirshabelle (Beledweyne) and Galmudug (Dhuusamareb) was left out by the World Bank so Kheyre cancelled the projects. Those regions do not have administrations yet, Galmudug is having an election now with its first united maamul.

Kheyre wants to allocate their proportions when they get ready which is fair.

Thank you for taking the time to educate me on this.

Now answer this

These 2 god forsaken “maamuls “ are they retarded that they couldn’t organize like PL or SL or SW all this time. Why are they so behind ? Are the inhabitants of these 2 places xoolos personified?

Secondly...GM is making moves and it appears to be on its way to an administration but my question is will it have competing rulers. I mean you got idiot religious folks/ rebels on standby to be spoilers.

What is up with Hirshabelle...what is that disabled man up to. ...is his administration as disabled as he is ?

Farm

VIP
Thank you for taking the time to educate me on this.

Now answer this

These 2 god forsaken “maamuls “ are they retarded that they couldn’t organize like PL or SL or SW all this time. Why are they so behind ? Are the inhabitants of these 2 places xoolos personified?

Secondly...GM is making moves and it appears to be on its way to an administration but my question is will it have competing rulers. I mean you got idiot religious folks/ rebels on standby to be spoilers.

What is up with Hirshabelle...what is that disabled man up to. ...is his administration as disabled as he is ?

the “president” of Hirshabelle lives in Mogadishu that should tell you everything about that administration.