I NEED Y’all 2 b the judge; Is he qabilist? Me & Farmaajo gov member went toe to toe on IG

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I ask that you be the judge. Did this guy employ qabiil insinuation on me by asking “ma reer waqooyi bad tahay”. You be the judge folks. You be the judge. (Be honest). (I’d say he wasn’t outright qabiilist but subconsciously he is. He is unaware).

43A6B562-068D-4B1E-87F1-D182024350D3.jpeg
901E7A39-928E-4687-9E3C-06F7288B8ACF.jpeg
319ABD6B-CC0D-48DF-A0EB-40BB212DDB40.jpeg
6E67E2E3-6CFD-47A7-91CE-08E1FFA21557.jpeg
3D1C3FF4-031D-4AF3-9CFE-F677369985FC.jpeg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your Somalglish is on point. You learned well from watching Hodan's videos.

I need you to render your verdict manne! :kanyehmm:

Was he or was he not ?

( I never went to a Somali school)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Only understood every other word, feels like I am back in Spanish class:mjkkk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clearly you folks are not taking this qabilist attack on me seriously

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalia's leaders really do respond to anyone:drakelaugh::russ:

Actually only to me. I know how to entice them. I post a link from S-Spot ( titled “waxaa ba lagaa qoray” ) that scares the shit out of them. They think it is either a death threat from the rebels or someone captured them having sex with Mogadishu’s plethora of female elite sex workers.

DRACO

VIP
Actually only to me. I know how to entice them. I post a link from S-Spot ( titled “waxaa ba lagaa qoray” ) that scares the shit out of them. They think it is either a death threat from the rebels or someone captured them having sex with Mogadishu’s plethora of female elite sex workers.
I previously messaged 3 politicians in the Farmaajo admin and they all DM'd me back.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just checked his IG, he’s not even a politician, you were arguing with farmaajo’s personal photographer. :chrisfreshhah:

Why are you so defensive when he asked you are you reer waqooyi? It was a simple question you made big deal off......tells you are are qabil motivated

Trending

Latest posts