I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep

@Yami @Mudug_gyal @Wonyluvr @NomadicWarlord @Daydreamer @Moon- @Ajansjana @Daydreamer

Why the actual f*ck did you guys make this a trending thread? And the homoerotic steps you had to take to get there...
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
You and @Yami were partners in khaniisnimo while I was jogging on the spot in my room trying to tire myself into sleeping - the primary culprits.
:camby:
igaa khaleey noo bisinka i thought i was a "teen whose just trying to find his footing in the world"

Last edited:
After listening to some of these voice notes I've come to the conclusion that the new generation of Abdis are finished and I now understand Halimo exit. I hope you all get the Korean revert your hearts are yearning for.

Kind Regards.

Richard Pearson

igaa khaleey noo bisinka i thought i was a "teen whose just trying to find his footing in the world"
And clearly you've managed to find said footing: on the stage of a Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras float, be who you are, no matter "gay, straight or bi, lesbian transgender liiiife" to quote your newfound queen, Lady Gaga.

Are the animals & insects as bad as everyone says? Seen videos of Australia where a whole snake comes out of the toilet.
No, it's a rumour that's been greatly blown out of proportion, that shit only happens if you live in a rural area, out in the Aussie countryside, and most of us (the population overall, not just Somalis) live in the metropolitan cities of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide etc.

In actuality, the two biggest cities where most Somalis live (Sydney and Melbourne) have been ranked in the top 10 most livable cities in the world in 2023 at places 3 and 4, and consistenly been ranked highly, Melbourne being number 1 several times before the pandemic hit.

It takes into account many factors, including hygiene and infrastructure, so if we had animals/insects popping out everywhere we'd be far from highly favoured in the Western world.
:sass2:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
No, it's a rumour that's been greatly blown out of proportion, that shit only happens if you live in a rural area, out in the Aussie countryside, and most of us (the population overall, not just Somalis) live in the metropolitan cities of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide etc.

In actuality, the two biggest cities where most Somalis live (Sydney and Melbourne) have been ranked in the top 10 most livable cities in the world in 2023 at places 3 and 4, and consistenly been ranked highly, Melbourne being number 1 several times before the pandemic hit.

It takes into account many factors, including hygiene and infrastructure, so if we had animals/insects popping out everywhere we'd be far from highly favoured in the Western world.
:sass2:
So what makes those two cities the most livable, is the economic situation a part of it i.e you can live a decent life with an average salary of 40k, what jobs are sought there? is it a good place to raise somali kids?

So what makes those two cities the most livable, is the economic situation a part of it i.e you can live a decent life with an average salary of 40k, what jobs are sought there? is it a good place to raise somali kids?
You know I'm sleep-deprived but still go ahead with asking me deep questions like this? Far out, mate...
:fantasia2:
Bro, just look up Australia on SSpot and you'll find many threads old and new explaining how it is for us Reer Kangaroo. There's an old user - an Aussie gaal by the name of @AussieHustler who posted consistently about us back in 2017-2019, not to mention @DR OSMAN - an active user now, who's posted answers to all of these questions in the past.

Here's him doing diaspora FKD against a Reer America user, for starters:
@Roorigeg It was good battling u diaspora vs diaspora, your the only dumb yanky c*nt who is fighting as most somali americans know they are huge loss when u look at their population and success rates.

I just slammed @Roorigeg again

Trending