I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep

I like to see you try you bogan c*nt, you guys have UK and Ireland off-brand prisoner whites.:pachah1:
@DojaKhat help your fellow reer koala out I don’t have many jokes
89FC4A89-6979-43FF-AFF8-87F63A5A1397.png

I grew up watching home & away and gaming with Aussi nigguhs, and I've binged the big lez show, I was close to moving down there but got pressured from my parents.
Never heard of a Somali that lived in Ireland so new to me . Either way home and away was my thing I was a cadaan wannabe when I was a kid due to that. Wanted to buy myself them Holden comodres , walk around with my shorts and flip flops and have an cadaan girlfriend

I like to think every ethnic person goes thru a identity crisis once in their life and alx for me it was when I was barely a teen

NidarNidar

Punisher
Never heard of a Somali that lived in Ireland so new to me . Either way home and away was my thing I was a cadaan wannabe when I was a kid due to that. Wanted to buy myself them Holden comodres , walk around with my shorts and flip flops and have an cadaan girlfriend

I like to think every ethnic person goes thru a identity crisis once in their life and alx for me it was when I was barely a teen
NGL I wear flipflops and short all the time shit is just too comfy even during winter, those Holden comodres have similar design to the BMW 3 series, I'm currently stripping mine out and changing the interior to wine red.

Trending

Latest posts