I need to prove a racist wrong

Anyway we do have civilizations.
Punt, Adal, Ifat, Ajuuraan etc are all pretty good examples. Anyway if the racist in question is white anglo saxon tell him that african civilizations like axum and nubia were way more advanced that northern europe in ancient times, if he is arab, middle eastern or any non white country ask him if he considers himself less civilized becaue his country is less developed than let's say USA or any EU country. It would be pretty dumb and ironic for a yemeni or a syrian to look down on somalis when his own country is a mess.
Punt wasn’t somalia If is I was located in northern Somalia how come there was no artifact found of the so called “punt” at least they found ancient himyarite/south Arabian artifacts in Puntland but no puntite

Som

VIP
Punt wasn’t somalia If is I was located in northern Somalia how come there was no artifact found of the so called “punt” at least they found ancient himyarite/south Arabian artifacts in Puntland but no puntite
It was never researched.there are several artifacts found in northern somalia, I don't know if they are puntite or from somali city states.
Historians agree that Punt was probably located around Djibouti,north east Ethiopia, northern Somalia and Eritrea

our results reveal a high likelihood match with eastern Somalia and the Eritrea-Ethiopia corridor, suggesting that this region was the source of Papio hamadryas exported to Ancient Egypt."
Source: American Association of Physical Anthropologists

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
One thing i like about our people is the fact that somalis don't really care about what others think. Most somalis believe they are better than everyone else simply because they are somali, you can have the most awesome civilization in history but Somalis don't care, they will still feel superior. Other ethnicities try to defend themselves by trying to proof they had great civilizations but somalis don't need to do that.
Even the poorest somali in an IDP believes he is better than cadaans and nothing will change his mind.
Yep!!! My mum said complained my dad thought he was better than everyone else despite if said person was more accomplished than him in every aspect in life. I hate when maadows tell me “ White people thinks you’re all nwords” I’m like, “ Bro, please bring me the cave apes that are telling lies, so I can tell them personally that they ain’t shit.
Somalis are like Sarah from The Labyrinth at the end. White man: You’re just a nword, blah, blah, you was a slave, too, blah, AIDS
Somalis: You have no power over me!!!! Now give me back Toby, errrr, I mean the Ogaden

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Som Jay-Z : Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga. Still nigga, still nigga
Somalis :
5602CE63-01AA-4BA6-81B9-0E256DF9DE46.jpg

Trending

Latest posts