I need to prove a racist wrong

Epi

I’m not a little kid
A guy on TikTok is Insulting Somalis and saying they are uncivilized and I want to prove him wrong by showing Somalis history. Could you guys post pictures of Somalis history and what our ancestors did?

Alluring

Sayonara
Anyways, I wouldn't bother. Racists are people with inferiority complexes so they try and grasp at straws as to why they're superior to others.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Why would you waste your time trying to convince a racist otherwise. They’re brain dead for the most part and can’t comprehend much

just say stop hiding behind your race and show us what you accomplished yourself. those who hide behind race are losers who want to feel better.

Som

VIP
A guy on TikTok is Insulting Somalis and saying they are uncivilized and I want to prove him wrong by showing Somalis history. Could you guys post pictures of Somalis history and what our ancestors did?
One thing i like about our people is the fact that somalis don't really care about what others think. Most somalis believe they are better than everyone else simply because they are somali, you can have the most awesome civilization in history but Somalis don't care, they will still feel superior. Other ethnicities try to defend themselves by trying to proof they had great civilizations but somalis don't need to do that.
Even the poorest somali in an IDP believes he is better than cadaans and nothing will change his mind.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Anyway we do have civilizations.
Punt, Adal, Ifat, Ajuuraan etc are all pretty good examples. Anyway if the racist in question is white anglo saxon tell him that african civilizations like axum and nubia were way more advanced that northern europe in ancient times, if he is arab, middle eastern or any non white country ask him if he considers himself less civilized becaue his country is less developed than let's say USA or any EU country. It would be pretty dumb and ironic for a yemeni or a syrian to look down on somalis when his own country is a mess.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
If he is anglo-saxon tell him his people are only civilized because of romans and greeks who were civilized only because of middle easterns.
When somalis in punt had their own Kingdom germanic tribes were a bunch of unorganized people. To some degree you can even claim Axum, there is evidence of axumite presence in pre islamic somaliland and djibouti and it's likely that some of our ancestors took part in that civilization

Last edited:
We don't need to prove anything to a loser, how he views us is of zero value. These racist white trolls are nothing more than unaccomplished failures that have done nothing to take pride in so they take pride in what others have done that share the same race as them like parasitic leeches, a homeless white bum can spew that same racist garbage that white skin wont get him off the streets

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
9th Century?

You yourself don't even know the Adal era and are trying to lecture people

Murtad is smoking some Ganja bismillah:whoo:

If he is anglo-saxon tell him his people are only civilized because of romans and greeks who were civilized only because of middle easterns.
When somalis in punt had their own Kingdom germanic tribes were a bunch of unorganized people. To some degree you can even claim Axum, there is evidence of axumite presence in pre islamic somaliland and djibouti and it's likely that some of our ancestors took part in that civilization
Their own ancestors (Celts and Anglo-Saxons) fought each other for dominance.

Their only success was from the Industrial Era and that was the exploitation of their colonies.

They had child labour for centuries and don't forget about the 'witches' and stakes:urgh:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
9th Century?

You yourself don't even know the Adal era and are trying to lecture people

Murtad is smoking some Ganja bismillah:whoo:
I never claimed that I did, our ancestors couldn't read or write shit so I'm not gonna waste my time on a history that may or may not be true. I guarantee you're offended because there's no word of a lie in what I said, so you clench onto something so minute like the date because your feelings have been hurt.

:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I never claimed that I did, our ancestors couldn't read or write shit so I'm not gonna waste my time on a history that may or may not be true. I guarantee you're offended because there's no word of a lie in what I said, so you clench onto something so minute like the date because your feelings have been hurt.

:mjlol:
We could read and write.

Ya murtad you may have descended from the common bushman but my ancestors were proud Adalites who read and wrote in af Wadaad.

You are talking about the pastoralists:draketf:

I'm not offended but the clear stupidity in your paragraphs is just too funny:lolbron:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
We could read and write.

Ya murtad you may have descended from the common bushman but my ancestors were proud Adalites who read and wrote in af Wadaad.

You are talking about the pastoralists:draketf:

I'm not offended but the clear stupidity in your paragraphs is just too funny:lolbron:
Mate, your ancestors were drinking their piss until recently, caadi iska dhig it's only Somalis in here. Aniga qof Qatar aa eeskee dhigin. I love how we love to claim we're superior to others when there's no proof of us ever being superior. If there was one, literally just one group of superior elite Somalis, mar hore aa la kal baxi lahaa, and Somalia wouldn't be undeveloped the way it is now. Like the Arabs said "كلنا مع الهوا سوا"

:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The burden of proof is on him to prove his ancestors were more civilized compared to the allegedly barbarian Cadal and Punt