I need to pay a visit to this place in Zambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they have a somali community there & they seem to be doing good, but the locals seem annoyed

They doing good is an understatement. They are flourishing. They're even behind the hotels, restaurant and roads behind Puntland.

I have this one chick on my Snapchat and you'd see why we, in the West, got nothing compare to Somalis in Zambia. These people live in a football field size estate with guard dogs with no less than 10 vehicles. They even BBQ a whole neef every weekend. This chick flies to the U.K. like she going to the town next door. On top of that she is n engineer that went to a U.K. university

They doing good is an understatement. They are flourishing. They're even behind the hotels, restaurant and roads behind Puntland.

I have this one chick on my Snapchat and you'd see why we, in the West, got nothing compare to Somalis in Zambia. These people live in a football field size estate with guard dogs with no less than 10 vehicles. They even BBQ a whole neef every weekend. This chick flies to the U.K. like she going to the town next door. On top of that she is n engineer that went to a U.K. university
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts