I need to leave the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I work with the big company, there are lots of Somali girls works there, I flert on Xaliimo, then many Xaliimo attacked me and get jealousy. Only view Faaraxs works there. So, I decided to resign before things get worst.

Any advice, will be great.

Nabeel

Seoul

. . .
I work with the big company, there are lots of Somali girls works there, I flert on Xaliimo, then many Xaliimo attacked me and get jealousy. Only view Faaraxs works there. So, I decided to resign before things get worst.

Nabeel
whats flert?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Flert, flert, flert, flert,
They say me have to
flert, flert, flert, flert, flert, flert!
They see me do me
Flert, flert, flert,flert, flert, flert!
So me put in
Work, work, work, work, work, work
When you all gon'?
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me no care if them xalimos
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Flert, flert, flert, flert,
They say me have to
flert, flert, flert, flert, flert, flert!
They see me do me
Flert, flert, flert,flert, flert, flert!
So me put in
Work, work, work, work, work, work
When you all gon'?
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me no care if them xalimos
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

How is rufyaanino going?

If you able to find another job go ahead !! I have nothing against somalis but working with them in a professional setting will kill me.

Damn, I was confused by this nigga's post. But, my advice is that in the future don't flert, I mean flirt with co-workers. And if anyone wants to flirt with you, avoid it. I mean if you work in a low skill job and can find other low skill jobs in the area, go for it dude. But, if you're in a professional setting, be professional.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Damn, I was confused by this nigga's post. But, my advice is that in the future don't flert, I mean flirt with co-workers. And if anyone wants to flirt with you, avoid it. I mean if you work in a low skill job and can find other low skill jobs in the area, go for it dude. But, if you're in a professional setting, be professional.

Thanks for your advice.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gossip girl taught me you can do whatever you want as long as you got one rich cadaan friend. That's my advice sxb.

M

Moravia

Dude you shouldn't flirt or try to date people in the workplace, that's pretty basic knowledge.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Nabeel
this is written like a 8 year old

"only view faraax works there"

flert?

:drakelaugh:

IF its a big company where you see the same people on a day to day basis its not really smart to flirt on them just keep it proffessional

Resigning cause xaliimo attacked you:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts