I need to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'd I meet a Malaysian chick ill forget about preserving lol..

I find Malaysian girls stunning.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1544224533166.jpg
    FB_IMG_1544224533166.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 127
Thats true.. I'm proud of being Somali, I just want to preserve our people..

Yeah maybe you can believe if she speaks the mother tongue. Besides her husband is my cuz.. But yeah I just feel we need to also preserve the Somali dna. That's what we've been doing since forever
It's a small sacrifice to pay to have more obedient and less of a headache women. Most full somali women are almost always self haters and tyr to emulate black culture. The next generation of somali women born to non somali mothers will have full confidence and will love themselves. Trust me lots of niggas will marry ajnabi and move back home. Soon you will feel left out but good luck to you and i hope you find one of the non self hating xalimos.

NGL but xalimos are becoming like AA women and self hate too much. It's unattractive and not healthy for a future mother to be self loathing. A lot of brothers are gonna struggle to find decent wives hence we are moving onto nice and more self respecting women. I know a lot of somali women back home that hate dark skin and watch bollyood because somali women before them taught them self hatred. Rarely will you find a secure xalimo that is proud in her own skin.

I really need to get married and have kids, preferably healthy sons that can carry on my noble lineage.

In a few years I will be 30.

Please pray to the Almighty Lord that I find a pious woman to be my wife and the mother of my children.

I wish you all everything that I wish for myself.

Amin
My childhood friend is from bosnia. His name is dzevad, and his mom makes delicious food like börek. Bosnian women are really strong, family oriented and wholesome. So just relax, because, you ain't got to worry about xalimos like us.

Last edited:
My childhhod friend is from bosnia. His name is dzevad, and his mom makes delicious food like börek. Bosnian women are really strong, family oriented and wholesome. So just relax, becuse, you ain't got to worry about xalimos like us.
Exactly @Molotoff can you send some of your sisters to your fellow muslim brothers? We would do the same for you but you don't want a woman that thinks she is AA.

:lolbron:

It's a small sacrifice to pay to have more obedient and less of a headache women. Most full somali women are almost always self haters and tyr to emulate black culture. The next generation of somali women born to non somali mothers will have full confidence and will love themselves. Trust me lots of niggas will marry ajnabi and move back home. Soon you will feel left out but good luck to you and i hope you find one of the non self hating xalimos.

NGL but xalimos are becoming like AA women and self hate too much. It's unattractive and not healthy for a future mother to be self loathing. A lot of brothers are gonna struggle to find decent wives hence we are moving onto nice and more self respecting women. I know a lot of somali women back home that hate dark skin and watch bollyood because somali women before them taught them self hatred. Rarely will you find a secure xalimo that is proud in her own skin.

I can't agree more with what you've said. But I've seen some honestly genuinely Somali girls but you do get those hood rat/ immature/ self hating ones. You can kind of tell which is which..

If the Somali chick has a good strong father in he household, mainly they tend to be alright. Otherwise they come with a lot of baggage if they come from a broken household.

B
But I'd I meet a Malaysian chick ill forget about preserving lol..

I find Malaysian girls stunning.
Besides us men can have 4 wives of the rainbow. Just marry a xaalimo if you want your first born to be full somali but marry others later on. I myself want to go where no geeljire has gone before me and like Abraham i want to marry different women. All is halal and a true muslim woman can never deny her husband his right in islam for no good reason. Open your eyes sxb! we are more blessed then our ancestors and must make them proud. These hypocrites worship AA men that marry out and yet treat us like criminals for loving other race of women.

:salute:

I can't agree more with what you've said. But I've seen some honestly genuinely Somali girls but you do get those hood rat/ immature/ self hating ones. You can kind of tell which is which..

If the Somali chick has a good strong father in he household, mainly they tend to be alright. Otherwise they come with a lot of baggage if they come from a broken household.
We men are blessed! you can marry what you will but also remember you can have 4 wives if you can't decide between which one you want.

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Ayah 3[1]

You've gave me something to think about. I guess my main issue in honestly marrying out is, it's easier to marry into your own daqan. But yeah you've opened my eyes bit can't lie :samwelcome:

You've gave me something to think about. I guess my main issue in honestly marrying out is, it's easier to marry into your own daqan. But yeah you've opened my eyes bit can't lie :samwelcome:
Me personally in a perfect world....i would marry a somali woman for the ancestors and my tribe. The i'd marry an cadaan or asian woman to keep my sanity from the stress to come. It will be a relationship based strictly on yin and yang. When i get fed up of the somali wife....which is sure to happen then my cadaan wife will comfort me with her feminine nature.

They all men before Nuh were african men. If that's the case and cain was a black man....then his sexy twin must have been a white angel. Also the first murder was black on black lol!!

kayla-silverfox-wolverine-1920x1200.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-7_23-41-59.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-7_23-41-59.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 108

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Marriage is a constant headache... I'm worried of what my life would be with a grown up child at home waiting for me everyday... And Later nagging me and I do not like to be nagged at all. In 3 years she'll gain substantial amount of weight and the whole marriage will either become an obligation or an inescapable divorce.

Marriage is scary!!!.

Bro I'm 29, going 30.. Still not. Married, mainly due to not having dowry money. I lost up £3000 this year which that I saved up due too fines.

It's not easy bro, but walahi if I had the money for it I would've married now. Plus got the family already naggin me :meleshame:
29 and not married??:faysalwtf:
that's like being 22 as a female and not being married:shookgabre:

i'm 21 i need to fix up i don't want to end up like you guys and be an incel on a forum complaining or bashing about xalimos like i do now.

i'll get married by 24 inshallah, i got three years of fixing up and securing bags and high income skills

29 comes by really fast my friend, I never thought I would marry after 25, but Allah is best of planners. At the same time I'm happy that I'm not rushing it.

I'm much mature now, then I was before. So instead of thinking with my friend I just use my brain. I will go into marraige with a positive mind frame, whereas ifr I married young. God knows if I would've been serious.

Good on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts