I need to find a Somali apostate chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
imagine you had a Somali gaal chick doing all the things the gaalo do I wouldn't feel guilty at all chilling with that qumayo.

It would be strange at first cause you will feel close to her because of the fact that she's Somali but once you realise she's a gaal then sky's the limit.

To the fellas would you treat a apostate xalimo like you would a Muslim xalimo?

imagine you had a Somali gaal chick doing all the things the gaalo do I wouldn't feel guilty at all chilling with that qumayo.

It would be strange at first cause you will feel close to her because of the fact that she's Somali but once you realise she's a gaal then sky's the limit.

To the fellas would you treat a apostate xalimo like you would a Muslim xalimo?

Qabak illahi. That apostate chick might not have any self respect for herself but you shouldn't be an animal and join in. Seriously.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabak illahi. That apostate chick might not have any self respect for herself but you shouldn't be an animal and join in. Seriously.
Before you issue me a fatwa I don't know what you are talking about animal kulaha is talking to a girl and spending a little time watching a movie or grabbing a meal considered animal behaviour.

Before you issue me a fatwa I don't know what you are talking about animal kulaha is talking to a girl and spending a little time watching a movie or grabbing a meal considered animal behaviour.

Yeah spending a little time, grabbing a meal.... yeah... who are you kidding? what you now? a social worker? lol. Look at this guy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah spending a little time, grabbing a meal.... yeah... who are you kidding? what you now? a social worker? lol. Look at this guy
Most of my friends are girls and I enjoy their company the way they think how they speak their body language their facial expressions, girls are really fun to chat with and get to explore their insides and I don't mean their private parts:comeon:

Their brain & heart...

Most of my friends are girls and I enjoy their company the way they think how they speak their body language their facial expressions, girls are really fun to chat with and get to explore their insides and I don't mean their private parts:comeon:

Their brain & heart...
Are you gay or something :kodaksmiley: Why did you write an essay you could've just said that a lot of your friends are women

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Looking at your face it looks like you've been fasting since 2014 my g since when is talking about females haram?

When you fast you should also fast from fantasising, fast from what is bad to the hearing, seeing, everything.

Your supposed to draw close to your Rabb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When you fast you should also fast from fantasising, fast from what is bad to the hearing, seeing, everything.

Your supposed to draw close to your Rabb.
how is this fantasising? I'm merely asking a simple question do you treat apostate girls like you would a Muslim sister? not what your favourite sexual position is:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts