I need to contact the #Me2 movement and tell them that Hani Malab is harassing me in my luuq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This chick, @Hani Malab, contacted me (PMed) to ask me to send her a very disturbing picture. Who does she take me as? My thing is not to be seen by all. :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you making fun of this movement?

I'm going to bring this movement to the Somalis.

By the time I'm done no faraax will catcall a girl. No faraax will ever try to shunkasi without consent.

@R.Kelly your days of kuaasing will soon be over.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you making fun of this movement?

I'm going to bring this movement to the Somalis.

By the time I'm done no faraax will catcall a girl. No faraax will ever try to shunkasi without consent.

@R.Kelly your days of kuaasing will soon be over.

I'd rather be shot then be prosecuted for my flirting and desire for females.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your "weapon of mass destruction" has been seen by many of us :drakelaugh:
You had it on full display you :dead1:

That was so last! Btw why are you looking it another dude's penetration tool when it was send to a blossoming Gazelle

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That was so last! Btw why are you looking it another dude's penetration tool when it was send to a blossoming Gazelle
Why are you putting it on display you tech-illiterate fool :icon lol:
I refuse to believe that was by accident you knew what you were doing :nahgirl:

BANTU

+op MVLI
“When you say ‘me too’ ... When somebody is like, ‘I got a Rolls Royce,’ I be like ‘me too.’” When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, ‘Me too. I got two. Me too...

My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I'm like, ‘me too.’ Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, ‘I made a billion dollars, me too’”

-
full

She would do no such thing, bring
“When you say ‘me too’ ... When somebody is like, ‘I got a Rolls Royce,’ I be like ‘me too.’” When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, ‘Me too. I got two. Me too...

My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I'm like, ‘me too.’ Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, ‘I made a billion dollars, me too’”

-
full
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending