I need some lotioning tips

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Been speaking with this girl for a while now everything is going well , but I need some pointers what do you normally say ? We are going out next week but you got any tips for me in general? Zina Bandits no I ain't trying to bang her , yeah I told her father beforehand he's okay with it.

when reading your title I thought you meant lotioning as in
tenor.gif

kkk I thought you wanted recommendations on what lotions to buy.

I'm becoming an old man who barely understands what the youth of today says.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Come to think of it..... let me hijack this thread.

I actually need some lotion recommendations. Something to give me baby smooth skin.

Gals and guys help me out.

:browtf:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Come to think of it..... let me hijack this thread.

I actually need some lotion recommendations. Something to give me baby smooth skin.

Gals and guys help me out.

:browtf:

This is what I use, smells great if your from the UK you can get it from boots

41YgCvn2U0L._SY355_.jpg

Be respectful and funny. That is all.

That sounds boring though , you setting me up?

:hmm:

Seems to me you don’t need anyone’s help, clearly she liked what she previewed if she didn’t ghost you and things are going well. How did you get her fathers approval so damn fast?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Seems to me you don’t need anyone’s help, clearly she liked what she previewed if she didn’t ghost you and things are going well. How did you get her fathers approval so damn fast?

Turns out he goes to the same mosque as me I go for all prayers except Isha there so I see him often. When I asked around for his number turns out he knew me already lol

Turns out he goes to the same mosque as me I go for all prayers except Isha there so I see him often. When I asked around for his number turns out he knew me already lol
You’re already sorted if you have his permission, I think he was happy to know that you’re at least somewhat religious. Only tip I have for you is don’t let your think for you.

World

VIP
It’s not hard.

Just have a casual conversation with her on text/snap. Don’t say anything stupid or sexual either. Don’t be overeager.

Been speaking with this girl for a while now everything is going well , but I need some pointers what do you normally say ? We are going out next week but you got any tips for me in general? Zina Bandits no I ain't trying to bang her , yeah I told her father beforehand he's okay with it.

Take her to designer stores, the stores should be doing the talking for you. You can thank me later :duck:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No that's all you need. I'm sure you have a lovely personality based on your posts. Go somewhere you can talk, not somewhere loud, and be a gentleman.

I will I have the day planned already I'll try!

:salute:
You’re already sorted if you have his permission, I think he was happy to know that you’re at least somewhat religious. Only tip I have for you is don’t let your **** think for you.

I think my gu$ is broken don't worry about that I have everything under control . Yeah I think he was surpised to say the least I have never spoken to him in the mosque before XD .

Take her to designer stores, the stores should be doing the talking for you. You can thank me later :duck:
That’s possibly even worse than the “just be yourself” advice, he’s young and you’re already trying to damage his financial standing. You are the Somali Cruella de Vil.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That’s possibly even worse than the “just be yourself” advice, he’s young and you’re already trying to damage his financial standing. You are the Somali Cruella de Vil.

She wants me to get into debt smh

*Make sure not to listen to Nice's advice will lead to engaging in ribah*

I'll do that! Let me just throw my dignity in the trash can first before I head out

:comeon:

Trending