I need new friend's

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
These white people have no shame. Last year I had no car, it completely broke down. So I had to use public transportation to get to places.

I had a white friend, I have known since I moved to this state. This , has money, her father works at the New York trade center and her mother has 3 jobs, one working for the Democratic party.

Whenever I would hang with her, she would ask for gas money.
She is the one who asked to go out?
She also lives 4 minutes away from mine. So bizzare, she also has the cheapest phone ever. She lives the tight life style.

She worked 3 jobs herself, I don't understand these selfish people. Their culture is weird.

I stopped talking to her, she texts me still saying how I am.

She's retarded as hell.

Anyone experienced friends like this? They kill my vibe.

These white people have no shame. Last year I had no car, it completely broke down. So I had to use public transportation to get to places.

I had a white friend, I have known since I moved to this state. This , has money, her father works at the New York trade center and her mother has 3 jobs, one working for the Democratic party.

She also lives 4 minutes away from mine. So bizzare, she also has the cheapest phone ever. She lives the tight life style.

She worked 3 jobs herself, I don't understand these selfish people. Their culture is weird.

She's retarded as hell.

Alhamdullah all my friends are Somali. This type of behaviour is ceeb in our culture. Cancel the girl and move on. She is too stingy to be around.

She's retarded as hell.

Kl

She's retarded as hell.

When I was in high school, I asked a white dude in my class for 20 cents because I didnt have enough coins for the vending machine. He gave it to me and asked for the 20 cents back the week after.

Moral of the story: Caadanka iska ilaali

:sass2:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I was in high school, I asked a white dude in my class for 20 cents because I didnt have enough coins for the vending machine. He gave it to me and asked for the 20 cents back the week after.

Moral of the story: Caadanka iska ilaali

:sass2:

She's done that too me too :mjkkk:

As a wise man once said
"I got white-folks money that I won't blow
And if you ask why, cause the white folks don't"

[Chorus: YG]

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
10520_1513967503.jpg