First gather some coal ,
Place it on your BBQ griller or dabqaad if you don't have it ,
Heat it ,

Season chicken beef or meat whatever, make sure you slice them diagonally
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt , paprika, smoked paprika , sliced paprika
pepper, powdered garlic , powdered onion, xawaash
You can add ingredients too
But first grill it

Gather a cooking utensil , a side dish is recommended inorder to achieve to the ultimate dish kkkk

You can use canjeelo as a wrap very or eat with it .

First gather some coal ,
Place it on your BBQ griller or dabqaad if you don't have it ,
Heat it ,

Season chicken beef or meat whatever, make sure you slice them diagonally
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt , paprika, smoked paprika , sliced paprika
pepper, powdered garlic , powdered onion, xawaash
You can add ingredients too
But first grill it

Gather a cooking utensil , a side dish is recommended inorder to achieve to the ultimate dish kkkk

You can use canjeelo as a wrap very or eat with it .

I will definitely try it but I will have to substitute the grill for a frying pan. Its winter and hbr been very rainy in London recently. As a side I will do greek salad and some corn on the cob.

Thanks bro

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have a few dishes in mind they quick fairly easy and not your typical somali food

Homemade garlic bread all you need is bread best would be a baguette than 100gram butter pop it in the microwave for like 10 sec just enough to soften it so you can mix it 1 clove is enough but I use 2 for preference 3rd ingredient doesnt add flavour but its for the colour and presentation parsley flakes theres no real measure here you add how you feel than you mix them all

After that you spread your garlicbutter mix on your baguette wrap them in aliminum foil and put it in the oven 180° for 15 min

Creamy pasta dish yummy+easy
(small tip double the ingredients for 4 servings)

first things first get a big sauce pan 1/4 cup olive oil fine dice 1 half red onion and one garlic clove cook until its soft than qdd 1/4 cup tomato paste cook until it gets darker a bit caramelized

add 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 teaspon chili flakes (more if you like it hotter)

keep stirring until its combined season with bit of salt and pepper remove your sauce from the heat

Now you gonna boil 200gram pasta when your pasta is done before you drain it take 1/4 cup of the pasta water and save it cause we gonna use it

After drained the pasta pour it into the saucepan now you add the pasta water you saved and 1 tablespoon butter

Stir it on medium heat until the butter has melted and the sauce gets saucier now take it off the heat taste and add salt and pepper if needed for a nice touch you can add basil

Trending