I need more white people FKD

Guys, I've got smoke for every race laakin i need more white people insults in the back burner just incase. I can't be like "you don't season your chicken" in my hypothetical roast battle. Please give me very potent verbal attacks that will shake their very core.

what type of white? eastern euro slavs are easy (just look for hitler/nazi propaganda): untermensch shit, "you will never be white", low-skilled jobs, "slav" comes from "slave", hoe women, neanderthal physiognomy, gypsies...

with north and western euros, it's a bit more difficult unless you know where exactly they're from. then you just read about the history of the area and pick out embarassing things.

americans, idk. i'm not from there.

what type of white? eastern euro slavs are easy (just look for hitler/nazi propaganda): untermensch shit, "you will never be white", low-skilled jobs, "slav" comes from "slave", hoe women, neanderthal physiognomy, gypsies...

with north and western euros, it's a bit more difficult unless you know where exactly they're from. then you just read about the history of the area and pick out embarassing things.

americans, idk. i'm not from there.
looool thanks bro