I need assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My damn PS4 controller won't connect to my android phone! It worked perfectly intell very recently. I looked up online to fix this issue and tried everything under the sun but none work! It says it's connect in bluetooth but it dose not work at all. It dose not work on games/emulators and not even on the damn home screen.:mjcry:

The same thing also happend to my bluetooth headphones so it's defently a problem with my android's bluetooth.:ufdup:

Timo Jareer and proud

Evidences of this issue.

Screenshot_2019-01-11-16-39-14.png

My damn PS4 controller won't connect to my android phone! It worked perfectly intell very recently. I looked up online to fix this issue and tried everything under the sun but none work! It says it's connect in bluetooth but it dose not work at all. It dose not work on games/emulators and not even on the damn home screen.:mjcry:

The same thing also happend to my bluetooth headphones so it's defently a problem with my android's bluetooth.:ufdup:
You can connect your ps4 to your phone :gucciwhat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hell no my g. I am playing emulators and streaming my PC games to my phone. TV is being hoged by asswholes who watch Netflix 24/7. And my PC was destroyed by little cousins (a.u.n).
So I am stuck with my android for the time.

Bradar times like that you wish to have less siblings but then you’d be a langaab which is a no no.
Nothing worse than when little kids visit your home. I don’t allow anyone to get near my system.

Get a tv in your room and lock it.

Timo Jareer and proud

Bradar times like that you wish to have less siblings but then you’d be a langaab which is a no no.
Nothing worse than when little kids visit your home. I don’t allow anyone to get near my system.

Get a tv in your room and lock it.
Wallahi I tried putting my T.V in my room and these sevages still manage to mess things up when they visit. Except this time they even mess with other stuff I own since it's my room.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Hell no my g. I am playing emulators and streaming my PC games to my phone. TV is being hoged by asswholes who watch Netflix 24/7. And my PC was destroyed by little cousins (a.u.n).
So I am stuck with my android for the time.
Offtopic

Did they kick the bucket? Sorry for your loss. I heard you don't talk bad of the deceased.. :browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Do u use wireless internet or your photo data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending