I need an Albanian girl!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They are the most amazing and beautiful women on earth.

I need one in my life!!!

Do you agree?

:banderas:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Albanian girls are attractive one of the most pretties females ive ever seen was an albanian however most are cocky and like black dick

The Albanians are worse than us and still live during the Dark Ages.

Western Europe offers them a better option to live as civilised humans with the rule of law.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Albanian girls truly are the crown, creme de la creme of all European womanry.

Look at the women in the video, one has a hard time choosing. They all fiiiineeee!

:banderas:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The Albanians are worse than us and still live during the Dark Ages.

Western Europe offers them a better option to live as civilised humans with the rule of law.

They have tribes, especially in the northern Albanian highlands, Kosovo, Montenegro and Macedonia, but they differ from Somalis in that that they unite when Albaniandom is under threat.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They have tribes, especially in the northern Albanian highlands, Kosovo, Montenegro and Macedonia, but they differ from Somalis in that that they unite when Albaniandom is under threat.

I heard that the Macedonian Albanians are very religious compared to the other Albanians.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I cringed hard hearing that from a foreigner :snoop:

I heard that the Macedonian Albanians are very religious compared to the other Albanians.

@kobe

Somalis are more religious than they were 30 years ago but hate one another and are destructive to one another than they were 30 years ago, sometimes being religious could be a curse.

@Molotoff

Somalis will unite against a foreign invader who just walked into the country and not been invited by a clan to help them defeat another clan. There’s a K’nan song based on this Somali proverb.

I and Somalia against the world.
I and my clan against Somalia.
I and my family against the clan.
I and my brother against the family.
I against my brother.

Born to be an anarchist.

You forgot the Chechens, they are structured around clans and clan federations.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
@kobe

Somalis are more religious than they were 30 years ago but hate one another and are destructive to one another than they were 30 years ago, sometimes being religious could be a curse.

@Molotoff

Somalis will unite against a foreign invader who just walked into the country and not been invited by a clan to help them defeat another clan. There’s a K’nan song based on this Somali proverb.

I and Somalia against the world.
I and my clan against Somalia.
I and my family against the clan.
I and my brother against the family.
I against my brother.

Born to be an anarchist.

You forgot the Chechens, they are structured around clans and clan federations.
AUSSSIE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU YOU ARE FUNNY DEFORMED LAD CHEERS MATE

Trending