I need a gathering of Strong Support Village Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please ALL! Come gather around me and support me!

So, :).......Today i met this extremely distinguished extremely handsome Blonde Blue Beau man. Very fine gentleman. tall, robust in bones and health, and TEETH?? My goodness shinning like it is the hill of Aspasia. Or the head of our forum member Worlds bald head. He speaks correct, college educated, walks like a prince, and sits very unmaly, but it can be ignored by his robust heavy voice of manliness. I was so excited and fortunate to have met him. But then.. I NEVER so this coming, .he told my co - worker.

He is GAY.

This is not fair!!!!! How is this possible? I am sure i can change him. His nails are manly and republican. I say, republican, i mean like a farmer. Not dirty like a farmer but not pedicured. Fingers that looked like he is a horsemanship champion! I mean, i am totally in awe & shock.

Is being GAY the greatest man invented FRAUD??? I Dont believe this! I can change him. I just need his permission to slap him. :(

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No moral support? Or is the support delayed to officiate my taken to the mental asylum house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts