I need a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve decided to take a break from all things Somali and try to connect with myself and with nature more. My longing for a country to call home and people to call my people has been the driving force of my teenage years, but recently, I’ve come to accept that I may never see my home country stable and prospering during my lifetime and that I should instead focus on myself, what makes me happy and my own ambitions in life. The Somali community is very toxic and seems to be disintegrating every second. I hate how everyone is so judgemental and over-religious/fundementalist. I believe religion is a personal matter, a personal connection between you and God, and no one should dictate how I should practice my religion.

I’ve been more in touch with nature and am more interested in environmental matters, although I have always been since childhood, and stop following political matters. I want to do more to save our planet. I aim to go on a climate change protest to do my part. Now that I have finished university, I want to explore my spirituality and learn more about the world before I settle down and have my own family. Perhaps everyone else on this website should do the same. Come to terms with the reality: Somalia is a dead country and our community is literally a walking corpse. There’s no point in hanging onto old cultural values when there’s more important things to focus on, like our own spirituality and how we are destroying our planet. Focus on yourself and what you want and forget about dreams for a Somali state. It will never come to pass.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Very interesting yaa ukhti High Priestess I do agree with some of your points and sadly feel like you are lost searching for spirituality while it is right in front of your nose .Helping the planet is important and I want to contribute too in the future with planting, but not joining protest, that is useless in my honest opinion (that's for SJW iyo gaaladda who like shaking their booty for attention). Staying away from Somalis is what I've always done waa dad toxic oo xaasid ah, f*ck them abohood wasooyin. May they drown in their stinky skinny hatred. It's actually people like us that do most for Somali name, because those rats in groups only stink and leak their dirty fungus and xaar everywhere and act like lions against each other with their humongous foreheads and skinny bodies with big futos but turn into jelly iyo cushion when comes to ajnabi. Do your thing!

I’ve decided to take a break from all things Somali and try to connect with myself and with nature more. My longing for a country to call home and people to call my people has been the driving force of my teenage years, but recently, I’ve come to accept that I may never see my home country stable and prospering during my lifetime and that I should instead focus on myself, what makes me happy and my own ambitions in life. The Somali community is very toxic and seems to be disintegrating every second. I hate how everyone is so judgemental and over-religious/fundementalist. I believe religion is a personal matter, a personal connection between you and God, and no one should dictate how I should practice my religion.

I’ve been more in touch with nature and am more interested in environmental matters, although I have always been since childhood, and stop following political matters. I want to do more to save our planet. I aim to go on a climate change protest to do my part. Now that I have finished university, I want to explore my spirituality and learn more about the world before I settle down and have my own family. Perhaps everyone else on this website should do the same. Come to terms with the reality: Somalia is a dead country and our community is literally a walking corpse. There’s no point in hanging onto old cultural values when there’s more important things to focus on, like our own spirituality and how we are destroying our planet. Focus on yourself and what you want and forget about dreams for a Somali state. It will never come to pass.

May Allah hasten the demise of this waste of space called Somalia. It is a rotten vegetable that should have been fed to the cattle a long time ago.

Work on yourself, your family and loved ones. Detox yourself from everything .

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

yeah sadly but their may still be hope yes i agree that somalia is a shithole but it wasnt like that for our ancestors

so thefore i have hope,
also you can help the enviroment without letting go of youre identity and culture and people they will allways be their for you , you hav been one of my favourite users on somalispot and its sad to see you go anyhow farewell my fellow pro cushite and have a good one :salute:see you soon high priestess

CaliTedesse

VIP
yeah sadly but their may still be hope yes i agree that somalia is a shithole but it wasnt like that for our ancestors

so thefore i have hope,
also you can help the enviroment without letting go of youre identity and culture and people they will allways be their for you , you hav been one of my favourite users on somalispot and its sad to see you go anyhow farewell my fellow pro cushite and have a good one :salute:see you soon high priestess
Bro you were better with Malik Ambar as profile picture. He was a legend.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bro you were better with Malik Ambar as profile picture. He was a legend.
i thought he was abdulaziz al mogadishawi, im sticking with Arminius cause he united the Germanic tribes against the mighty roman empire and won.

i hope to do the same for the cushite peoples like the afars hararis oromos habeshas sidamas bejas and the somalis :rejoice::rejoice:

CaliTedesse

VIP
i thought he was abdulaziz al mogadishawi, im sticking with Arminius cause he united the Germanic tribes against the mighty roman empire and won.

i hope to do the same for the cushite peoples like the afars hararis oromos habeshas sidamas bejas and the somalis :rejoice::rejoice:
Viva Malik Ambar and Cushitism bro. The Cushite Sultan of India
Illustration-teks-Roshni.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalia could prosper if it werent for tribalism and incompetent leaders with 0 vision for the future who doesn’t really care about the people and the country cause they treat the government like a Fortune 500 company whose trying to please the shareholders (clans)

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalia could prosper if it werent for tribalism and incompetent leaders with 0 vision for the future who doesn’t really care about the people and the country cause they treat the government like a Fortune 500 company whose trying to please the shareholders (clans)
Normally you talk about womens right and stuff but this comment was spot on!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Normally you talk about womens right and stuff but this comment was spot on!
It’s just injustice when I see it I talk about it

Look at Somalia the leaders don’t care about the state of the country nor about the people

What’s even more shameful is that the international community cares more about Somalia than the leaders

Underpaid soldiers who would be ready to die and shed blood for their country taking orders from leaders who would sit in their mansions acting like they working a normal day job

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
But isn’t that sad? to lose hope. All we have is hope and I wouldn’t want to lose it. Trust me I understand your frustrations, I have been disappointed by our situation for a long time but I will just hold on to the last thing I have, hope.

Tukraq

VIP
why are you guys so pessimistic, were probably in one of the better situations in Africa, clans are actually a good thing as it gives more people a voice and say and more people are represented and have power, this is far better than all the pseudo dictatorships going on in the continent where everyone is starving and one man has billions in a Swiss bank account, at least all our clans are eating

why are you guys so pessimistic, were probably in one of the better situations in Africa, clans are actually a good thing as it gives more people a voice and say and more people are represented and have power, this is far better than all the pseudo dictatorships going on in the continent where everyone is starving and one man has billions in a Swiss bank account, at least all our clans are eating

Maar maar waan kulaa yabaa, it's like two guys walking their dogs and suddenly their dogs start to take a shit, and they start arguing about who's dog shit is better, my dog shit is better then your dog shit no my dog shit is better then yours WHO TF CARES!! IT'S all in all its dog shit
2zo1ml.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Maar maar waan kulaa yabaa, it's like two guys walking their dogs and suddenly their dogs start to take a shit, and they start arguing about who's dog shit is better, my dog shit is better then your dog shit no my dog shit is better then yours WHO TF CARES!! IT'S all in all its dog shit
View attachment 71548
its not shit considering it represents the people pretty well from a governmental standpoint once the constitution is fully completed with a focus on federalism and a proper delegation of powers, were currently at the confederacy stage like America once was but once a proper constitution is completed with a balance of state and federal powers in mind like in America, we will be as good as you can get

So you want to focus on nature when people say climate change is pretty much irreversible at this point but Somalia is a lost cause? Make that make sense.

What are you doing or have you done for Somalia?

Tukraq

VIP
So you want to focus on nature when people say climate change is pretty much irreversible at this point but Somalia is a lost cause? Make that make sense.

What are you doing or have you done for Somalia?
don't worry about them, they don't really like Somalia and are big upping countries were doing better than like Sudan and Ethiopia :farmajoyaab: they care more about "falling in line" then standing up for your self as somalis do and getting a voice/some power, they view all these conflicts as a bad thing when its really not

But isn’t that sad? to lose hope. All we have is hope and I wouldn’t want to lose it. Trust me I understand your frustrations, I have been disappointed by our situation for a long time but I will just hold on to the last thing I have, hope.

I get what you mean sxb. But I don’t want to waste my life chasing stupid nationalistic dreams and false promises. I want to work on myself and my relationship with God and nature. I want to get away from the toxic Somali community that has its head stuck up its arse. Parents nowadays are suffocating their kids and restricting any kind of individual and creative output. Then they wonder why the Somali youth are so messed up. I don’t want to be a part of an Ummah either; like I said, I strongly believe that religion is a personal matter and the reason why the Muslim world is so fucked up now is because we’ve turned our beautiful religion into a toxic political and social blight which feel a more like repression than what Islam is supposed to be: freedom. I’m tired of strangers judging me and my imaan because of what I wear or the values I hold. I want to be more free to express myself.

View attachment 71548
Reality is a difficult pill to swallow for these delusional people.

In the little time the nation-state Somalia has existed, it never was "great" and will likely never be...simply because the people back home are unwilling to change their qabiil-based culture and are extremists when it comes to religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending