I need a barkhad abdi movie asap

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You are a Somali woman, your opinion on this not relevant. You got people like Iman, Halima Aden, and Ilhan Omar who haven't destroyed your intersection's image.

This guy is the most famous Somali man in the West and that is a catastrophe.
Apollo, I haven't seen u this upset ever barkhad must really bother u

Im still not shut out from every Somali male on this earth. You do realize that they use pirate jokes against Somali women too right? You aren’t special.
instead of complaining about your image, do something about it. There are no Somali actors, no wonder Barkhad is the face of Somali men. You guys have Mo Farax who is also a shame. You guys have social media rappers who pride on drugs. If that’s your future then who’s fault is that? We as women are more competitive and we actually strive in the industry. But you guys love to complain.
and dear god, I would rather Barkhad represent me than Iman or Ilhan.
This is a lie and you know it. You wouldn’t want old snickers teeth representing you :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is a lie and you know it. You wouldn’t want old snickers teeth representing you :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
But hey, go on madow forums and they always use Barkhad against you. They don’t care whether you have a vagina under your pants.

Barkhad anyday:manny:

But hey, go on madow forums and they always use Barkhad against you. They don’t care whether you have a vagina under your pants.

8F0F4061-C013-4C4A-B245-1A3305A3A78A.jpeg

Although I’m so proud of his success at breaking into Hollywood, let me tell you, a face like that is never good press. He represents faraxs not us, so we’re good :cool:

you guys are so shallow. I don't like that he took that role but leave the man's looks alone!
Hollywood is all about looks you dimwit. Why else do cadaans have the likes of Brad pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio representing them? Or madows have Idris elba and Denzel Washington (in his prime)? Or countless other handsome actors?? Are we supposed to be satisfied that the FUGLIEST possible Somali dude is our only rep? :gucciwhat:

Hollywood is all about looks you dimwit. Why else do cadaans have the likes of Brad pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio representing them? Or madows have Idris elba and Denzel Washington (in his prime)? Or countless other handsome actors?? Are we supposed to be satisfied that the FUGLIEST possible Somali dude is our only rep? :gucciwhat:
lol this isn't somalia, no one cares about your representation. let the man make his money, he has nothing to do with you. go make your own films and cast your somali denzel washingtons if you please.

I havent seen his first film because I knew it was going to be another black hawk down (riddled with lies) and the fact that he is unattractive to look at . But I saw on Instagram that he is started in another movie, cant remember the name because I have zero interest in anything he is in.

lol this isn't somalia, no one cares about your representation. let the man make his money, he has nothing to do with you. go make your own films and cast your somali denzel washingtons if you please.
Calm down. Is he your secret lover or something? :mjlol: But you’re right, we shouldn’t depend on yahuuds in tinseltown to give us representation, we should try to create our own entertainment industry

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Barkhad is cool he is great representation of geeljire fearless loud madaxweyn geeljire