I must visit this magnificent country

Status
Not open for further replies.
And come to find out it is so cheap. I read the comments of people that visited that country and they saying that it is a virgin land when it comes to tourist because they just came out of a quarter of century of a civil war.

You gotta watch the last 10 min where they show you this masseuse place, a treat that's up in a hill in the countryside. I can't wait to go there inshalah.

It is also so safe.

Don't bother going to India where people openly defacate.
Just watched the last few minutes with massage place. The view, the scents--it's heaven on earth.
Also, it's worth mentioning that some people don't adjust well to high altitudes (the low air pressure can make it slightly difficult to breathe). Start off slowly.
If you ever go through with your plan remember to keep us posted with all the pros and cons.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You're stupid, how can he have another wife when I'm his main priority.

giphy.gif
She's trolling you. Stop getting so triggered. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just watched the last few minutes with massage place. The view, the scents--it's heaven on earth.
Also, it's worth mentioning that some people don't adjust well to high altitudes (the low air pressure can make it slightly difficult to breathe). Start off slowly.
If you ever go through with your plan remember to keep us posted with all the pros and cons.

I forgot to mention that their beaches are getting awesome reviews. It is near the Maldives and so one can draw his expectations from that. Pristine.

This masseuse place is one that filthy rich folks pay thousands in the Caribbean. Gotta go there before it gets expensive

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Hades

Look the adventure this guy had. I wonder how much he spend or was it paid by tourism agency because it looks like a production.

Also pay attention to the fact that the tourist are all cadaan.

Real talk, SA offers a lot to be desired (I know that they prey on us but that's bc we go to their villages).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As obvious as your fraud marriage. In Denmark we would nullify it for fraudulent purposes, but your "husband" took care it by never marrying the cow who gives the milk freely and in public :gaasdrink:
You're jealous of my engagement, you probably chant divorce for reiko, divorce for reiko everyday.

Na Naga fuuq, my boo and I are happy, I'm avoiding him today because I'm fasting but I will give him a hug for you after iftaar inshallah.

You're jealous of my engagement, you probably chant divorce for reiko, divorce for reiko everyday.

Na Naga fuuq, my boo and I are happy, I'm avoiding him today because I'm fasting but I will give him a hug for you after iftaar inshallah.

Be real girl, he'll use any excuse to avoid you :gaasdrink:

That hug is not just a hug, keep serving that milk, child:samwelcome:

Gibiin-Udug

Be real girl, he'll use any excuse to avoid you :gaasdrink:

That hug is not just a hug, keep serving that milk, child:samwelcome:
I domt know if you're in love with me or in love with my man? Either way you're creepy.

I'm going to report you to the Swedish or Norwegian government for fraud, you claim you're a lawyer to lure innocent lesbians.

I domt know if you're in love with me or in love with my man? Either way you're creepy.

I'm going to report you to the Swedish or Norwegian government for fraud, you claim you're a lawyer to lure innocent lesbians.

I need to stop bullying you, it is not my ethos to bully the mentally challenged. I never knew i could have alzheimer's at a young age.
Sweden kulaha:bell:

There is no innocent lesbians, they've all been violated by men :mjlol: and seen the light :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

I need to stop bullying you, it is not my ethos to bully the mentally challenged. I never knew i could have alzheimer's at a young age.
Sweden kulaha:bell:

There is no innocent lesbians, they've all been violated by men :mjlol: and seen the light :salute:
No you're not bullying anyone, you're bullying the English language. Spare it and type in the Scandinivian language you're used to.

No you're not bullying anyone, you're bullying the English language. Spare it and type in the Scandinivian language you're used to.

My English makes perfect sense, but what would you know about sense when you allow yourself to be stringed on for 2 years by a man :uCkf6mf:

You used to be proud and now look at you, neither house-wife nor single, damaged goods either way, have fun :axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts