I miss the ART of Letter Writing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dear Basra,

I am extremely unsatisfied with your conduct, & spirit when we last met at Reiko's home. You seem stand offish, rude, and deliberately mean without cause. What have i done to cause this sudden, unbeknownst hostility if i could call it that. Indeed, my husband has been consoling me this three hours, caressing my fat cheeks, sticking his pinky finger in my mouth as a our mutual secret mischievous play that our marital discretion affords us. Please dearest Basra, write me very soon, and explain this uncharitable, hostility arising from the phoenix. Please, i will sleep not until i receive your letter.

Yours befuddled,

Pregnant Halima J.

Dear Reiko,

I just received a letter from Miss Drama Queen. Here i have copied what she wrote, it is truly unbelievable how pregnancy hormones can affect a human being in such length. Her letter was worst than shocking. It was Nacala Sheeydan Kutaalah. Anyway, do not write me, come home very soon. We need to visit her and squash this misunderstanding.

Regally,

Basra.

Basra,

I do not like your servant. How dare you send this ugly looking thing to deliver your letter. Anyway, Halima J has called on me, she was hysterical, and i just kept on feeding her food, because thats my specialty. Hopefully, pregnancy & fatness plagues her, which will occupy her time & worries rather than bothering you, or worst & more importantly me.

PS Send the recipe for the Yemeni Kaabaab that u have been telling me about. I have eaten everything but myself. Thanks

Sleepy Reiko.

Dearest Halima J,

Your letter truly surprised and astonished me. Words such as "Hostility" & "Mean" has shocked me to my fuuto. I am seriously surprised, therefore, i think letters cannot do justice. This is a short one. Reiko & Myself are visiting you in a fort night from today. Shukran.

note: Your husband must be an angel to tolerate you. Can you find me a similar angel who has a bigger pinky than him. :)

Cautiously,

Basra.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh wow, I didn’t know I could be disturbed this deeply.

8267.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Was the subject letter writing in your ESL class this week:pachah1:

In anycase text messages have replaced writing

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you have pen pals:mjlol:

I wrote letter to my ayeeyo, to mommy, to daddy, to best friends. ...i even had my best friend brother fall in love with me from reading my letters. All this was caused by reading British aristocratic letters. They corrupted me.
mjlol.png

Tukraq

VIP
I wrote letter to my ayeeyo, to mommy, to daddy, to best friends. ...i even had my best friend brother fall in love with me from reading my letters. All this was caused by reading British aristocratic letters. They corrupted me.
mjlol.png
A simpler time, would you say madam basra:russ::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending