I might be low I.Q.

I have always had a problem with basic maths going back since primary school, barely passed my GSCE maths scraping a C grade(second attempt, cause I failed it the first time) even doing it at the foundation level. When I deal with basic change, I have to recount the money 5 times before I make it sure it's the correct amount. I think I might have below 70 IQ even it comes to basic mathematics.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I have always had a problem with basic maths going back since primary school, barely passed my GSCE maths scraping a C grade(second attempt, cause I failed it the first time) even doing it at the foundation level. When I deal with basic change, I have to recount the money 5 times before I make it sure it's the correct amount. I think I might have below 70 IQ even it comes to basic mathematics.
Don’t say that about yourself. I’m sure it’s only because of low effort and that you didn’t care about maths. You probably excel at something else

No you're not. It sounds like you may be depressed.
Do you not have a lot support? If you have people doubting your potential that could also influence how you see yourself. You are not dumb. Reconsider your environment you maybe lacking support from people who suppose to care about you if so move if you can focus on positive self talk remember everyone shit stinks too so they aint better than you u less their shit is made of musk. Keep your Head up!

My friend, IQ is just a social construct.

Your intelligence is linked to how you have programmed your subconscious mind, unless you have some sort of crippling neurological condition.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
My friend, IQ is just a social construct.

Your intelligence is linked to how you have programmed your subconscious mind, unless you have some sort of crippling neurological condition.

its hard to define what iq really is

its logic, cognition, intuition, sensory, memory and alot of unconscious sht we dont know about

Math isnt the best way to determine iq level

its hard to define what iq really is

its logic, cognition, intuition, sensory, memory and alot of unconscious sht we dont know about

Math isnt the best way to determine iq level

IQ measure how good you have become at taking standardised IQ tests that were constructed by other people. That is all that it measures.

In reality this does not equate to much at all, as most people who are willing to study these tests can significantly improve their so called IQ.

It is like playing chess. The more you practice the better you become. Some just have the knack for doing the same task over and over again until they perfect it.

Apollo

VIP
IQ 70 in the West is like a mentally retarded person.

Regular stupid people in the West are more around IQ 80-90.

IQ stats in Africa are kind of bogus due to malnutrition and extreme poverty, you shouldn't go by it.

If ur sudanese then you probably have some somali admixture. Only way to expain the low iq

You're speaking as if Sudan is a first world country. Fucking LOL. I am full-on Sudanese, no Somali heritage. Dongolawi and Mahasi all in my blood. Omdurman is the city where my family are from.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Thanks, I am honored. I tried to study Accounting at university then I realized I was too retarded for it and ended up taking Business Management instead.
"Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Germany, but he grew up and obtained his early education in Munich, Germany. He was a poor student, and some of his teachers thought he might be retarded (mentally handicapped)"

If he was able to change his life and later on end up discovering the theory of relativity,then you can change your life too.You just need to find out your learning style and apply to anything that your learning

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your honesty is beautiful.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Thanks, I am honored. I tried to study Accounting at university then I realized I was too retarded for it and ended up taking Business Management instead.
Lol you should’ve pushed it through, copied your way through college :siilaanyolaugh:

You're speaking as if Sudan is a first world country. Fucking LOL. I am full-on Sudanese, no Somali heritage. Dongolawi and Mahasi all in my blood. Omdurman is the city where my family are from.

@Nomoregames2019

Are there Kenyans who are 'Mahasi'? I'm asking you because of this Australian/Kenyan soccer player whose father is Kenyan and mother is a white Australian woman.

Rashid Mahazi

upload_2019-12-6_7-28-53.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts