I might be asexual!!

TBH I'm not the most practicing Muslim but the idea of sex feels disgusting to me. I'm attracted to girls and have dated girls but those high school relationships didn't go beyond a kiss. The idea of banging a girl or looking at her sexual organs seems filthy to me. I know I'm not attracted to girls who are unfit but If my girl is flat and pretty, I don't mind. I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to men at all. The thing is I think I'm not the only one. Every time in school when a guy would tell me to check out a girls ass or something, I'd be disgusted to the extent I'd be called guy. The girlfriends I had were also not that sexually demanding but I think it's common for teenage girls not to be. Hell they even introduced me to their parents a couple of times...

TBH I'm not the most practicing Muslim but the idea of sex feels disgusting to me. I'm attracted to girls and have dated girls but those high school relationships didn't go beyond a kiss. The idea of banging a girl or looking at her sexual organs seems filthy to me. I know I'm not attracted to girls who are unfit but If my girl is flat and pretty, I don't mind. I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to men at all. The thing is I think I'm not the only one. Every time in school when a guy would tell me to check out a girls ass or something, I'd be disgusted to the extent I'd be called guy. The girlfriends I had were also not that sexually demanding but I think it's common for teenage girls not to be. Hell they even introduced me to their parents a couple of times...
Mashallah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your lucky you dont have to deal with your sexual urges. My libido is through the roof :jcoleno:

How was your upbringing? I think it could have an effect.
My hooyo made me hate looking at girls. My dad doesn't care if I shukaansi tbh but I won't let him know too much because my mom would cancel me. I grew up in the ghettos of south Minneapolis in somali schools with little girls wearing abaays and moved to the burbs once my fam got a lil lacag. So I think I pretty much had a typical Somali upbringing tbh.

This is so funny

One more thing y'all. I only like the idea of sex when a girl doesn't have pretty face. Like she has to be attractive but if she has a pretty nice girl face, it feels like sacrilege. It's like there is a spectrum of being too pretty to be fuckable. Like sex is something as filthy as urination.

It is what it is, if it doesn't change by time then just accept the fact that you are asexual. You should probably get your t level checked though just incase.

Trending

Latest posts