I met the hottest guy ever today

So I just came back from uni and god damn, what happened to me a few hours ago was unbelievable. I was working on a group assessment and was tasked to hand out surveys to members of the public, so I chose to go to the bar+restaurant nearby where I frequent. It was all quiet and empty because it was the early morning and the only guy working there at that time was the most gorgeous man i ever saw :lawd:

He smiled and asked me how I was but I was like :jaynerd: , then regained my composure real quick and told him about my survey and he completed it, chatting to me the whole time. Turns out he is new to the area and is one year above me in the same course. He asked if i wanted to have something to drink but I told him I was fasting :mjkkk:

Why did it have to be on the first week of Ramadan?
Are you sure it wasnt shaydan.:shaq:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
stop the cap faraxs have a strong bond that no one can break
You know we’re not talking about friendship right? The guy I’m replying to is gay. I was asking about his preferences. Are you sure you want to talk about “strong bonds” in this situation? :silanyosmile:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Lol how are yall fasting and still having these sexual fantasies and activating that reptilian brain?

when I’m fasting I can barely even think about that stuff.Lol
I think peeps only see ajnabis as fetishes nothing more nothing less.

it’s like a dozen caravans being looted in the trading Arabian trade routes and they find some indo Yars that travelled from the Far East from China and Mongolia and these Bedouins see some cute indo yars naag and decide to enslave the men and keep these women as concubines and sell there goods. The Adaan man sees you immigrants as concubines if you know you know because you have travelled across to his pond 😂

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
He was one of the shaytaan who avoided the chains. It's Ramadan, you were tested and you failed. Your eyes drank what your tongue did not. This is why we need mechanical niqabs which jerk the head downward upon the reception of an increase in oxytocin
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

if it was the other way around and a somali guy ran into a cadaan women, y’all would be jumping up and down in the comment section about colorism n crap.
Wym? Faraxs talk about all the cadaan and other women they bed all the time and none of us care :what1: We’ll only drag you if you run your mouths about us in the same posts

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He was one of the shaytaan who avoided the chains. It's Ramadan, you were tested and you failed. Your eyes drank what your tongue did not. This is why we need mechanical niqabs which jerk the head downward upon the reception of an increase in oxytocin

giphy.gif

The philosophical terms, that is straight English literature Inference, AO4 at its finest. Full marks, 29/29

Trending