I met the crazy crack head Somali mother again today

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be in her late 50s or early 60s.

Somali woman. Addicted to crack. Homeless. Begs people for spare change.

It makes me feel very sad seeing her hang out with Native crack heads.

She has her garbasaar as well which makes it even more fcked up but of course the garbasaar is old and ripped up and the color is fading away.

She always speaks to me in Somali like a Somali mother would... very calm and very loving. She sings Somali songs in the street

Just so sad.:francis:

I bought her food the first time I met her. I thought she was unstable but not a drug user.

The second time I gave her money but my friend told me she is a drug user.

The third time I saw her use a needle.

I haven't seen her for months until today but she was hospitalized because her two drug dealer sons beat her up because she stole their drugs.

Very sad. I didn't help her today. I want to but dont know how. I feel something bad is going to happen to her.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Everytime you see her buy her food...don't give Her money ..waan u soo duceynayaa

The hows and whys of her predicament is really not the issue. Somali or not is not the issue. Neither is the fact that she is an old woman. She is continuously put in front of you, to cross paths with you not only as a reminder but to also test you. Just do what you can for her when you see her. The smallest act of kindness can go a long way.

menace

VIP
The hows and whys of her predicament is really not the issue. Somali or not is not the issue. Neither is the fact that she is an old woman. She is continuously put in front of you, to cross paths with you not only as a reminder but to also test you. Just do what you can for her when you see her. The smallest act of kindness can go a long way.

You do understand that the nigga you advising is outside the Islamic fold ...ninku wa kufaar

menace

VIP
The man is unrelenting self-proclaimed athiest :jcoleno:

Allow so hadeey intii uu malakul-mawt kaadida ku dhajin

Q

Queen Carawelo

Talking to her and not turning your back on her is also act of kindness. Buy her a jacket since winter is coming or even shoes. Talk to her, advice her, tell her she will get through this. Everyone faces hardship and they can start over. Don't you guys have a Somali community center? Go there and urge the social workers to help this lady, they can admit her to a rehab. She's in my prayers.

menace

VIP
Talking to her and not turning your back on her is also act of kindness. Buy her a jacket since winter is coming or even shoes. Talk to her, advice her, tell her she will get through this. Everyone faces hardship and they can start over. Don't you guys have a Somali community center? Go there and urge the social workers to help this lady, they can admit her to a rehab. She's in my prayers.
I think she's at a point where now she must be guided. The best thing that could happen for her is to be taken to Somalia if she has any relative around otherwise she's heading towards capitulation.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I think she's at a point where now she must be guided. The best thing that could happen for her is to be taken to Somalia if she has any relative around otherwise she's heading towards capitulation.
What will Somalia provide? Other than leeching relatives who will want to use her for money. Rehab is the key. Her relatives should take her to rehab. Talk to her. This is what's wrong with Somalis, they drop their loved ones off to Somalia when things get tough.

I always buy food for them. I tell myself it could be their last meal or my last act of kindness. Better be worth it.

2packets long life milk. fruits, pies, fruit juice, subway footlong, new jumper or shoes.

I thought Canada was the land of milk and honey. It's mind-boggling someone at the age of ayeeyo ends up a drug addict in Canada. Can someone explain how something like that can happen in Canada?

@nambarA aka CIArabman, you live in Toronto. If you don't like it, get the hell out of my country.

@methylamine she hangs out at 107 avenue, the _______ area. She is not from that qabiil or region. So no one helps her. Plenty of older Somali drunks are helped out to some extent but they are from the same qabiil as the restaurant owners and the locals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending